Was John Ritter huge?

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just reading that in "episode 161" of Three's Company, John Ritters dick and balls fall out of his shorts for a fleeting moment. I guess when TV Land was notified of it, the scene was dutifully cut.

While not really into him, I would be curious to see since he appears to be somewhat blessed.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was just flicking through through about a million channels and came across John Ritter in Captain Avenger from 1980 tonight. in a few of the scenes when he is in the tights and briefs it looks like they are holding back a monster! when thinking about it, he used to also have a heavy package in his jeans on Three's Company too. This man looks like he was
every bit as well hung as he was hairy. what a hot man. anyone else noticed this or have info?

njack

Experimental Member
Media
Wasn't there an episode of Three's Company that exposed his balls? I love watching that show for his major bulge... I can't wait for the 70's look to come back again.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah..he did always "dress right"! maybe he was left handed? I always dress left, but not just because of being right handed..it just naturally hangs to that side. anyway..it was always a great bulge.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, just barely. You can see a screenshot of the peek-a-booboo here.

thanks for posting that link... had to laugh, especially when I read this:

The most famous quip about this issue was uttered by John Ritter, who told the New York Observer when they asked him about the controversy: "I've requested that [Nickelodeon] air both versions, edited and unedited, because sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't."