Was John Ritter huge?

sub006

1st Like
Media
My wife attended Hollywood High at the same time JR did. He wasn't an athlete or super-studious, but VERY funny, even then. Because of his entertaining quality, he won election to student body president.

Probably just in the blood. His father was the country and western singing star Tex Ritter, who died at the same age as John of the same heart defect. Like Elvis and his mother Gladys.

Reactions: tastyblkboi

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up early this morning and caught several back to back episodes of Three's Company, and was amazed at John's obvious VPL. In all three episodes, he was in either tight khaki pants or tight jeans, and it's quite obvious he "dressed to the right". In one episode, roomate Cindy got Jack entangled in an ironing board, and at one point the rod of the board was caught between his ass cheeks (HOT). In that same episode (it was called "Make Room for Daddy"), John seemed to be sporting a slight boner as well. Richard Kline, who played Larry (and who was also hot), appeared in those episodes in equally tight pants, and it was obvious that he wasn't nearly as endowed as John.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I woke up early this morning and caught several back to back episodes of Three's Company, and was amazed at John's obvious VPL. In all three episodes, he was in either tight khaki pants or tight jeans, and it's quite obvious he "dressed to the right". In one episode, roomate Cindy got Jack entangled in an ironing board, and at one point the rod of the board was caught between his ass cheeks (HOT). In that same episode (it was called "Make Room for Daddy"), John seemed to be sporting a slight boner as well. Richard Kline, who played Larry (and who was also hot), appeared in those episodes in equally tight pants, and it was obvious that he wasn't nearly as endowed as John.

I know! John is showing VPL in most episodes. Why didn't I pick up on that in the 70's? :confused: :redface:

justdoit818

Experimental Member
Media
I just saw the duke and duchess episode and the screencaps don't seem to get just the right moment...there's one split second where JR sits on the bed, opens his legs and there's his sizable right nut...it was definitely not cut from this rerun! I guess people are getting over this kind of thing. If a guy has such an obvious VPL going on all the time, why is it such a big deal to see that area of his body for real?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The episode in question is now available on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTAomxolOU

The moment in question, but it's worth watching the whole episode. From 2:50 to 5:23 John is looking good in denim cutoffs. (Why don't guys dress like that anymore.) There's one shot at 7:07 where you can see up his bathrobe.

The scene in question begins at 8:08 (you get to see his bulge as he walks in the room and takes his robe off) and the nutshot is at around 8:15.

I took some screenshots, but they just don't have the same quality as watching the episode and seeing him in motion.

Attachments

asianb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have a Fuck Buddy who looked like John Ritter and He was HUNG AND THICK!! Also, His name was also John!

Last edited:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The episode in question is now available on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTAomxolOU

The moment in question, but it's worth watching the whole episode. From 2:50 to 5:23 John is looking good in denim cutoffs. (Why don't guys dress like that anymore.) There's one shot at 7:07 where you can see up his bathrobe.

The scene in question begins at 8:08 (you get to see his bulge as he walks in the room and takes his robe off) and the nutshot is at around 8:15.

I took some screenshots, but they just don't have the same quality as watching the episode and seeing him in motion.

The ep has been removed. And most of the attachments on this thread don't work.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hopefully John's assets were passed down to his son. Have you seen him? WOOF!

I have been in lust with Jason ever since I saw him in the series in which he was in a wheelchair. I think it was called "Joan of Arcadia." He was the main reason I watched it.