Was my headmaster a pedo?

tottonvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Back in the late 70's in my first year in infant school (UK) all the boys had a check up by a local GP, The headmaster was present, along with his deputy a lady, and a nurse, the check up only consisted of the GP checking both testicles were descended, and that our foreskins retracted, this was done right in front of our headteachers? any one else have this at their school?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont think pedo's carry out their attacks in front of an audience! Never happened at my school thats for sure. Has it ruined your life?

Hope your testicles have descended by now.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In middle school, all of the boys were lined up & checked out and there was a female teacher present with the school nurse & a doctor...

huskielover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In junior high school for me, it wasn't a medical exam. Our male coaches would stand in the shower bay and make sure we all soaped up from head to toe after every gym class. One in particular was always there standing and watching (for three years of my junior high). He never came in himself to shower but he was never far off when the boys had their clothes off and the water was going.

We never heard of the girls saying the female coaches did this.

Maybe we are a little paranoid, uncutoakland. But are we justified to be so?

dirk8inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure in our school the girls had cupicles to shower in and in my gf old school - she cant believe we all showered together.