was sex the best the first time?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Marius567, Jul 9, 2006.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

was sex the best the first time ?

2. DP8

DP8 New Member

absolutely not. my first time was as a bottom. i was in a lot of pain and i bled. i had to ease into getting fucked.

3. sares

sares New Member

are you f'n kidding me? it took years of practise (fun practise, but practise nonetheless) and a few different partners for it to get really good.

4. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

So far, yes my first time was my best time. Which is quite sad really since I've had a lot of sex since but the girl wasn't very experienced or sexual. I was talkin to my mate about it last night and he's having awesome sex with dirty girls... *sob* lol.

5. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    First time was wonderful because it was the first time for both my gf and I. We were only 14 - a bit young really. She smelled really good and felt really good and I came ever so quickly. It didn't matter though. We didn't have much in the way of expectations. Now that I come to think of it, I guess that is one of the advantages of losing your virginity when you're young. Older people have more time to build up their expectations, and I guess there are pressures and anxieties that go with those expectations. Anxiety is the biggest passion killer.

But to answer your question: It was very exciting the first time, and of course it was a special occasion. However, I have had much better sex since. (I sincerely hope the girl has had better too: I'm sure she didn't have an orgasm!)

I don't think I started to have really good sex until I was in my mid 30s and had finally got over my premature ejaculation problem. Once that happened I discovered I could almost always give a woman an orgasm during intercourse - THEN I realised I was having good sex!:smile: It got back to me that I was being described as a really good lover. That was success to build upon.:rolleyes: Probably the best sex I ever had was with the woman who eventually became my wife. Isn't that nice?

6. dongalong

Gold Member

Play on words or spelling mistake?:eek:

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Only until the second time.

8. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was slight of hand Pecker! I almost saw you move.:wink:

9. sar_1982

sar_1982 New Member

No way, it was painful and completely awkward. Everything about it has gotten better with experience. I think it takes some time to know what you really like and what works for you, it is all about experimenting. :smile:

10. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let me join the chorus of no. My first time with a girl was horrible. My first time with a guy was disappointing. It's improved, though.

It makes me uneasy when I hear that the virgin-til-you-marry movement is so strong. I wouldn't have liked to make permanent decisions about my sex life and choice of partner without, at least, some experience. The answers to hungshyman's question so far seem to support this view, IMHO.

11. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Nope. Even now, with experience, a first time with a specific person is not as good as successive times.

I have never understood the attitude of "fresh meat..." It is like starting over. For me, it's better when I know a person's responses, erogenous zones, likes & dislikes, and that takes time.

The Hank Williams Jr. song, "I like to have women I've never had" always kinda grossed me out.

12. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

My first time was great. My girlfriend and I made love for hours. Since then of course I've had sex that was better. and I'd like to think I've become a far better lover myself. Though as far as emotional significance, I don't think I'll ever have an experience that quite compares to my first time.

Strange question. The fact that my first time was even good, let alone great, I think puts me in a tiny minority.

13. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:
    Every time I have sex now, is the best sex I have ever had. Meaning, it just keeps getting better to me.

My first time was an awful experience of pressure, immaturity and confusion. I was 16 and I should have waited but didn't. But I think we all have to get that out of the way sometime...

14. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Was sex the best the first time?

Hell no! Both of us clueless virgins... I had no idea my girth would pose any problem, and we had no idea about foreplay (or lube). It was a big debacle in every sense of the word.

15. CurvyBlonde

CurvyBlonde New Member

Albums:
    i lost my virginity on my boyfriend's parents' kitchen floor....with them sleeping upstairs....it was hot and exciting at the time, even though i was a nervous wreck.....but i have had much better sex since then. and hopefully even better later on down the road! as i get older i get and feel more sexual, whereas when i was younger, i was almost uninterested in sex. seems like since i hit 30, i became a horndog lol...but that's not a bad thing.... is it??

xoxo
    that girl

16. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

My first time was good but not the best,it was a little painful and uncomftorble for me

17. sares

sares New Member

Well I am biased... I actually had a sweet, awkward, funny first time, classic teenaged stuff. It didn't really hurt, but I didn't come, either, and in fact I was anorgasmic for several more years before really getting my groove on. I count it as a decent loss of virginity, but by no means "good" sex, certainly not in contrast with the stratospheric fuckery I got into later in life.

Clumsy, over-eager teenaged boys are cute, but they are often nowhere near skilled enough to attend to a woman's needs (especially when she doesn't understand them herself). So I think a lot of girls end up meh on the first time, at best.

18. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I'm sure you're right. I was never really your average teenage boy, though, I think that's where the difference was.

19. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with you. It was BOTH of our first time, so that made it really nie. And it was with a person with whom I am still friends, after twenty years. Obviously, neither of us were very good at it - but that was ok because we didn't realize we weren't. Oh to be young again... Once we discovered sex, it obviously became the only thing we did there for a while and we did it everywhere...

You remember on the last day of school, the day when exams were all over and there was really NOTHING that needed to be accomplished other than meeting the required number of days that school was in session? We always had a school wide assembly in the auditorium; the choir sang, the band played, kids got awards, etc... we did it ON STAGE during the assembly, behind the curtain at the back of the stage - the back drop curtain. Zany kids...

20. Gisella

Gold Member

No.

Draft saved Draft deleted