Was That Just About The Worst Dunk Contest Ever

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Smooth88, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    For all those that watched it.

Don Stern needs to tell LeBron to do the dunk contest or he's to whack him.

2. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    lebron won't enter the dunk contest because he (or maybe Nike) knows he won't win it, although, considering the competition tonight I might have had a chance to at least not finish last (I'm not kidding). Lebron is a monster power dunker, but he is too big and strong to do much in the air, ever notice that every one of his dunks is the same?

Do you remember last year at the end of the all star game when they were all showing off uncontested dunks, and lebron got the crowd on their feet, then performed the same dunk he did 4 different times in the high school all american dunk contest he was in? Dude really has no swag on the dunk tip, just straight power. Watch these videos, it's borderline hilarious how everyone is going dunk for dunk on the run, then he stops and gets the crowd hyped up so he can get the last one, and then does the same damn thing he always does...

They should make it a two million dollar jack pot for the winner and have all the big guns enter it.

lebron dunk contest

lebron dunk in all star game

By the way, I agree that was the worst dunk contest of all time...it's absurd how bad it has gotten...gerald wallace, are you kidding me?

Draft saved Draft deleted