Was that superficial?

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love spring and summer here in the south anywhere for that matter. Its when men start loosing layers of clothing and start showing a little bit, or more, body. I’m a people watcher and love to go down to the Wal-Mart and look at what may be on display. I know I can’t be the only one so fess up!

I was there yesterday and as I was walking in, two women were walking out with a very attractive man. He was in his late 20s to early 30s. He had his shirt unbuttoned to reveal a nice chest, great ‘natural’ abs and a damn hot pleasure trail. He had almost worn out blue jeans that had been cut off and a little ragged at the bottom. Nice hairy legs. Here’s the issue. He was wearing flip-flops which generally drive me crazy but he had hammer toes. Not just one or two but all ten. It looked very painful. When I saw his feet the whole fantasy picture in my head dissolved

I’ve known people who have hammer toe, My mother for one. But when looking around and enjoying the view the feet are part of the whole and it was a real turn off.

Was that superficial?