Was the Biggest Cock you've had also your Best Sex?

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a bit curious as to the real meaning behind almost every mans desire to have a bigger penis. Is it due to the desire to be better lovers? Is it to be seen as superior? Is it to have people marvel at your wonderous member? Or is it simply a pride issue?

Personally, I would rather have a little bit more but due to 2 reasons. The first is simple, I wish to be recognised for having a big penis. It would make me feel proud and basically feed my ego which is satisfying for all men. But the second, which I consider more prominent due to the fact it is the only reason I truly want to be a bit girthier is to satisfy whoever I am with more. Yes, mine can do the job so to speak, but I can't help but think a little more girth sometimes could really bring them to ecstasy.

So I ask you, the biggest cock you have ever had (women or men), was it also your best sex? Regardless of the answer, why was it the best or not?

hotalbion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The biggest (9.5" and thick) I had was one of the best. The smallest (7" and thin) was also one of the best. The smallest had the best skills. So, if equally skilled, I would say bigger is probably better, not sure though.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But the second, which I consider more prominent due to the fact it is the only reason I truly want to be a bit girthier is to satisfy whoever I am with more. Yes, mine can do the job so to speak, but I can't help but think a little more girth sometimes could really bring them to ecstasy.

If you are as long as you appear, I would find your size perfectly satisfying. I know many women like girth, but for others of us excessive girth can be problematic and take away from the pleasure.

So I ask you, the biggest cock you have ever had (women or men), was it also your best sex? Regardless of the answer, why was it the best or not?

The longest I've had was/is my best sex, but it has very little to do with his size. My FB is the best because his partner's pleasure is the most important factor to him. However, he isn't one of those guys who are so intent on pleasing their partner that their own pleasure becomes secondary. Instead he feeds off his partner's pleasure and it makes his own pleasure greater. Because of this desire to make sex great for his partner, he puts an amazing amount of effort into assessing what best works for his partner sexually (the only other guy I've ever known who does the same thing to the same extent is RawDog). I happen to have a great capacity for sexual pleasure and have a tendency to completely lose myself in the physical intensity of the moment. So if you put my FB and I together sexually, the effect is rather like a boulder rolling down the side of a mountain - it gathers more and more momentum until it hits the bottom with a massive explosion of energy. (We also happen to share many of the same tastes sexually, but that's much more boring, and it isn't what makes him the best. It just adds to the chemistry and leaves us with more room to play).

My second best partner was completely totally average size wise. I'm not quite sure what makes him my second best. It's nothing I can pin point, like I can with my FB. He was one of the few guys I've been with who were able to Dom me convincingly, so I'm sure that helped. He also introduced me to anal, and fed my oral fixation. But I'm sure there must have been more to it than that.

Of my two girthiest partners (not sure which was biggest, so I'll include both), one had fairly good sexual skills, while the other (who is also my second longest) is pretty average. Again, I'm not really sure what it was that made the good one good. With the 'pretty average' one, the sex is more like ONS sex - boring, vanilla, and it doesn't push at my limits in any way, shape or form. Maybe for someone who was less of a submissive, he might be fine, but for me, the sex doesn't work at all.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No the longest I had has not been the best sex. The longest I had kinda just relies on his big dick attracting partners. He is really pretty lame in the sex department, liking only a limited thing and not caring about partner's pleasure at all. Another slut I know and I have compared notes and it was the same for him. So not just lack of chemistry. I avoid him now when I see him, and have even pretty much told him his is lame lay.

I have had lots of great sex, so can't single out one or two. Size is fine, but they need the attitude and technique to go along with it. The attitude needs to be "lets get down and have some fun", not "I am so hot because I have a huge cock."

I do like sucking and getting fucked by a huge cock, but there needs to be more there then that.

QQCachew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had sex with a guy that was 8.5x6.5 and it was the most terrible thing in the world. He thought that just because he had a nice fat cock that he didn't have to any work at all. He just laid there, while I had to work. He didn't even think to stop and see if I was okay, due to the fact that I had never had any one that big before and only 2 prior total. He got off, then walked out. Which I am okay with, but if you're not going to do any work and can't get me off by giving it to me, have some decency and give me a tug or two at least.

Ass hole.

benoweed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely not. He was nice looking with a huge 9 incher, but it was all about himself. No attention to me.

The best sex is definitely with my current boy. He is average, but he just knows how to make me completly crazy and I know how to do that for him. We have great passionate sex.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
the chemistry with the biggest dick was not there....so no. I use to have a cop fuck buddy who was a fat 7" and was so nasty, too bad he moved out of state I miss him.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not at all. The biggest I've ever had was 9.5, but he was very thin and didn't have a clue what he was doing. I rarely bottom and hardly felt him. I guess it didn't help much that his dog wanted to eat me as soon as I came in the house. I eventually said enough and left.

ashley_loves_cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually yes, the longest one that i've had (a bit over 9.5") was probably the best i've had. he really knew how to use what he had and he fucked me so hard, which i like.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thickest I've had (he could hide a Mountain Dew Can behind his cock) was the best I've had. Maybe also due to his experience. I nearly passed out from cumming so hard. Well, maybe the fact that he liked to give oral for hours also helped :wink:
The longest I've had was one of the worst. I can not take more than 6to 7 inches, and he was way too long for me. He also pushed himself really really deep into me when he came, which was very uncomfortable for me and really hurt me sometimes.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Not at all. My biggest was my ex bf, whom is about 10 inches long, and it was disappointing. He was too long with 4 impenetrable inches left over, so that left out the pelvic grinding I need so much. He was a great guy, we had good chemistry and we're still friends to this day... it just didn't work physically. I loved blowing him, though. He was definitely one of the most delicious men I've had the pleasure of going down on.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a bit curious as to the real meaning behind almost every mans desire to have a bigger penis. Is it due to the desire to be better lovers? Is it to be seen as superior? Is it to have people marvel at your wonderous member? Or is it simply a pride issue?

Personally, I would rather have a little bit more but due to 2 reasons. The first is simple, I wish to be recognised for having a big penis. It would make me feel proud and basically feed my ego which is satisfying for all men. But the second, which I consider more prominent due to the fact it is the only reason I truly want to be a bit girthier is to satisfy whoever I am with more. Yes, mine can do the job so to speak, but I can't help but think a little more girth sometimes could really bring them to ecstasy.

My reason for wanting to have a bigger dick (and I do PE) is just that I want a bigger tool to work with, more things I can do with it. I love this quote I read once, "Would you rather have an inch you can't fit, or an inch you can't reach?" I think the desire to be a good lover superseded all kinds of physical attributes. But having the attributes *and* the skills are an incredible combination.

Oh, and love too. :biggrin1: