Was there a time when you thought average was bigger?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by teasedsilly, Jul 18, 2006.

1. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    One thing I was thinking about was, there's bound to be women who were lucky with their first boyfriends and hit upon ones with big cocks. Everyone has different experiences and judges based on that experience. My question is, did any of you think that a larger size was "average" because that's what you were used to?

2. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

Well the first penis I ever handled certainly seemed huge to me at the time, and in hindsight its was definately a bit above average, but it wasn't HUGE like some others I've had the pleasure of seeing/playing with.

3. sares

sares New Member

the guy I lost my virginity to was almost exactly 6" erect, if I remember rightly. So somehow I managed to land in the very average range.

my hub had been with a couple of virgins in his time as a serial monogamist, and often he'd hear afterwards that they were really disappointed by the following guys!

4. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    I realized I phrased the title incorrectly. It should be thinking that big was average. lol

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

My first guy was 7 long and not knowing sizes i thought it was average, but then the next guy measured in at just over 5 long so i realised i got rather lucky in the size department with the first one. However it wasnt until the last guy that i got an above average girth and length

6. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

My first 2 boyfriend were about normal I think. I honestly didn't give much thought to size. My 3rd (and current) guy is 7.5 in. long and it wasn't until I had sex with him that I started thinking about size issues. I mean, penises are just sexy, right? I think so. A nice sized one is just extra sexy!

7. Gisella

Gold Member

There is a time that any 'adult' penis is big..bcause its grown up is hairy and scary...to an woman inexperienced eyes..and still bcause the averages rules the world bcause they are the majority its the ones many women will experience in all their lifes. My own experiences of 90% of them made them the real penis size i would encouter..until i found some fat ones that grab my attention and a big one that is my 1% experience only experience with huge lenght and girth all together.

We have to take reality of what majority of women will encouter in their life time..the great averages are the reality and they are just great for sure.

8. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

No, but there was a time when an ex-bf tried to get me to believe that his "average" was big. He was a little over 5" but insisted that 3-4" was the REAL average size in penisdom, so he was "big". After we broke up I decided all the time he probably spent worrying about that would have been put to better use trying to become a more considerate lover.

9. zaza

zaza New Member

Well my first two boyfriends were the same size, 7 inches. My first boyfriend kept saying he was much bigger than most guys, but I didn`t know weather to believe him or not. When the next guy was the same I assumed that all men were the same size. After that came a bit of variety, mostly about six inches, one less than four inches(but rather good actually). My present boyfriend is the first large penis I have encountered.

10. zaza

zaza New Member

I mean has the first large penis, not that he is a large penis!

11. IntactMale

IntactMale Active Member

Albums:
    Zaza, soes that mean that 7 inches isn't large? What is considered large then? I assumed anything above average was big.

12. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been a lucky girl and was exposed to large penii before any average ones. The first three men I slept with were rather large. I've been educated on this topic for awhile though, and knew they were above average.

13. DJC19

DJC19 New Member

Albums:
    just wondering if you encounter a average again would you dump the guy:rolleyes:

14. zaza

zaza New Member

Well based on my experience I would say that 5 1/2 - 7 inches is average, and above or below that is small/large.

I would say that my partners have been one big, one small, and a few average.

it does follow IMO that what anyone considers to be small/average/large will depend on what they have experienced.

15. episcalo

episcalo Member

Albums:
    For my current GF it's exactly the opposite. She's been with rather small men before so she kinda jumped when she got me naked.

16. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Over half the men I've been with have been average. :rolleyes: It's not necessarily the big cocked ones that I keep around, it's the experienced ones.

17. RnR

RnR New Member

Yes, I thought hubbys 6 to 7 was huge, until I checked on some on this site. WOW!

Doesn't mean I would ever leave him and he does just fine with his equipment, thank you-but this place is an eye opener.

18. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

same thing happend with my ex b/f. only he was like 3 soft and maybe 4 hard, then i met my now hubby and i was like OMG YOUR HUGE LOL the little cigar b/f didnt do it for me, with my hubby he cared an took time to my needs in bed an i felt loved an filled up as well. he has been filling me up for 16 yrs, more than meets this womens needs in bed lol, so would have to say bigger is better to a certain extent.he is 7.75x 6.5 cut and rocks my world. but it also has to do with how the guy uses what he has.

19. Principessa

Gold Member

20. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I totally thought the average 6" was soft which I knew I was at the time and thought that I was average. Then I was told that the 5-6 average was for hard and that 8 (which what I was at 14) was actually pretty big. One girl told me her then 17 year old boyfriend had a penis that was just under 6 inches and he was 2 inches taller and out weighed me by 50lbs. A year or so later at a party when we were alone she asked to see it and play with it. She wiggled it about and and rubbed it against her face and stuff and jerked me for what felt like ever. For like my third handjob ever I couldn't complain though and I came like half a cup of seamen on her heheh a friend later ask her what was dried in her hair and she couldn't stop giggling.

Draft saved Draft deleted