Was there a time when you thought average was bigger?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know I'm a guy and this is probably a question for the ladies, but from the age of around 14, I've always had a hero in my life.

He was the best-looking, best-fighter, best chatter-upper of the girls at school.

His long-time girlfriend said, one day, that he had a massive cock and held her index fingers out to intimate his dick was the size of a cucumber. Me and the other guys present were so totally intimidated by him and his penile prowess, at this.

All my life I envied him, but we got together with a girl (20 odd years on - and my lady, as it happens, who had told me she was cool to have sex with two guys, if I was also cool about it) and he said "WTF is that!!!" when I disrobed. "It's a fkn monster".

My gal was happy as Larry to be able to prove to me that which she'd always told me (but I'd taken with a pinch of salt) that I was well built.

All those years of hero-worship and now we're equal, in my eyes. I'll never be as handsome or funny or comfortable with the ladies as he is, but knowing I'm "packing" has brought me out of his shadow to a degree.

The best thing is that he's told his own lady about me and she's now started showing a keeness to find out for herself.

In answer to the question, Yup - there was a time when I thought average was bigger. Too long a time, in my experience.

Last edited:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought that average was about 8 inch not joke . Because mine is 8 inch erect and not look big on me . I'm 6-5 tall .

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I've been a lucky girl and was exposed to large penii before any average ones. The first three men I slept with were rather large. I've been educated on this topic for awhile though, and knew they were above average.

I belive there is more than luck at play. I have been with women like you who somehow manage to only meet guys who are really big. Maybe they don't choose them because they are big but maybe these big guys share some common characteristic. Maybe confidence or something? But I don't know if that is it because I was shy when I was young and I still am that way.

B_DrKuchiki

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didnt realize what large could be until I got to college... in high school my bf told me he was really big, but it was only around 6 inches I think. Once I got to college, wow, I realized he wasnt being entirely honest :)

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to think I was pretty average, then I took a picture and learned the truth...

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didnt realize what large could be until I got to college... in high school my bf told me he was really big, but it was only around 6 inches I think. Once I got to college, wow, I realized he wasnt being entirely honest :)

and your profile says your from southeast... but therres a poster in the backround of your pics for a buffalo NY radio station... lol good try.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and your profile says your from southeast... but therres a poster in the backround of your pics for a buffalo NY radio station... lol good try.

Just one more thing....

justone.GIF

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The first time I saw an erect penis I was 15 and it was my boyfriends. At the time I thought wow is that gonna fit, but later I found out that he actually is a lot smaller than average.