Was wondering where everyone is from

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now i hope this hasnt been asked.If it has i am sorry.Was just wondering where all call home.I live in the state of Washington.I have noticed a lot of members are in the UK and surrounding area.To me its cool when you can chat with someone from another country male or female, and you learn about each other. And there way of life.Anyway if this has been asked before i am sorry for bringing it back mike

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I live in New Mexico, USA-- I ususally look at the posters description to see where they are from, most people here put something in that field, some people lie about there location and some just don't want anyone to have a clue as to where they are located. I find it interesting to see how comfortable people are in showing their location, their real names, or their faces on this site.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Born and bred in New Jersey, currently living in sunny Georgia. :smile: I spent 4 years living in North Central Massachusetts, and one year in northeast Washington, DC.

Maybe I was lucky but everywhere I have lived the people have been quite nice. The only place I would not willingly live again is Washington, DC. Don't get me wrong, DC is a great place to visit, I loved the restaurants, museums, there is always something fun to do; but I don't want to live there again. Nothing wrong with the people I am just not a city person. I am a country girl at heart. Give me big, grassy meadows with horses, cows, and crickets chirping at night and I am an extremely happy gal.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in New Mexico, USA-- I ususally look at the posters description to see where they are from, most people here put something in that field, some people lie about there location and some just don't want anyone to have a clue as to where they are located. I find it interesting to see how comfortable people are in showing their location, their real names, or their faces on this site.

Location? Yes. Face? Yes (after some thought). Real name? No way! It might be one thing if I had a common name, but my name is such that if you Google it, it points right at ME! I don't mind that in the context of what comes up now on Google - last time I checked it was mostly race results from my days as a competitive speed walker. But I don't want a Google search on my name to bring up any sexual sites.

I'm in San Antonio, TX.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Born and bred in New Jersey, currently living in sunny Georgia. :smile: again. Nothing wrong with the people I am just not a city person. I am a country girl at heart. Give me big, grassy meadows with horses, cows, and crickets chirping at night and I am an extremely happy gal.
/quote]

I spoke to an 18 y.o. girl from Brooklyn the other day. We were 2 town away from Newark NJ, and she said she didn't like this area because it was "too country"

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've lived in Virginia since 1959, was in Upstate New York for a couple of years before that but I was born in Dallas, Texas.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Born & bred in Long Eaton, Derbyshire, UK ( Maps of the world, country map search - powered by Multimap ), but come from a South Welsh (Brecon) / Sale, Cheshire (nearish to Manchester) background. This is dispite my profile showing as Nottingham, as we have a Nottingham baised zip / postal code / phone number.

Have been to the states a number of times, in the NY / Denver, CO areas.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am in south central Idaho, relocated from Southern California (LA) in 1999. Although it was a bit of a culture shock at first, I love it. With almost 100% certainity I can say I will likely never live in California again.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Born and bred in New Jersey, currently living in sunny Georgia. :smile: again. Nothing wrong with the people I am just not a city person. I am a country girl at heart. Give me big, grassy meadows with horses, cows, and crickets chirping at night and I am an extremely happy gal.
/quote]

I spoke to an 18 y.o. girl from Brooklyn the other day. We were 2 town away from Newark NJ, and she said she didn't like this area because it was "too country"

Heehee... Me, I grew up in the country and couldn't wait to move to the city. I did not fit in with the community I grew up in (not just because it's country, but because of narrow minded attitudes, particularly about gender roles, and fundamentalist religion. I was NOT well-liked there.)

Since then, I have lived in two cities: Indianapolis and San Antonio. I was right - I was a city girl from back before I ever moved to a city. I prefer San Antonio over Indianapolis, though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Born and bred in New Jersey, currently living in sunny Georgia. :smile: *snip* Give me big, grassy meadows with horses, cows, and crickets chirping at night and I am an extremely happy gal.

I spoke to an 18 y.o. girl from Brooklyn the other day. We were 2 towns away from Newark NJ, and she said she didn't like this area because it was "too country"

That's not country I grew up in Howell, NJ the largest township in Monmouth County at 66 sq. miles. In the 1970's when I was a kid there were more horse and chicken farms than people and I absolutely LOVED it!