Was wondering where everyone is from

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I was born and raised right here in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. My hometown celebrated its tricentennial just last year and was named for the Duke of Alburquerque, from Spain. That is the origin of its nickname, which is "The Duke City". Over time, we lost that extra "r" in the original spelling.

Albuquerque is a wonderful and beautiful place and I'm quite proud to live here! We've just recently passed the half-million mark in population and there are over 800,000 people in the area. With the Santa Fe and Los Alamos areas, which are close by, there are over a million people.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Born in Louisiana. Grew up in Texas and Oklahoma before ending up in Denver, Colorado.

Eventually ended up in Seattle, Washington and San Francisco, California (2 of God's paradises on Earth, folks), before getting swept up by a man and taken to Australia.

Now living in Perth, Western Australia and LOVIN' it!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be prepared for some confusion.

I was born in Sacramento, California and lived there for the first week or two of my life, and then moved to Las Vegas, Nevada, where my father was stationed in the Air Force at Nellis. When my father elected not to re-enlist in 1990, my family (Mom, Dad, me and new baby brother) moved to Laverne, Oklahoma. We stayed there for a few years, until my father was offered a job as a police officer in Buffalo, Oklahoma, the county seat which is only about 30 miles away. My parents divorced in 1999 and a few years later, at the start of my 7th grade year, my mom met a guy who was living just across the stateline in Protection, Kansas. So, my mom married this guy and we moved there. Luckily things didn't last too long and when I was a sophomore in high school, my mom moved my brothers and I here with her to Yerington, Nevada. She thought the school was too big, and she didn't like being so close to our grandma, so we only stayed two months before moving back to Protection, Kansas. The summer before my junior year, we moved one county west, to the town of Ashland, Kansas. At Christmastime that year, my mom decided to go back to Nevada, but instead of going with her, my brothers and I moved in with our father in Buffalo, Oklahoma. Our mother came back the next summer, so I moved BACK to Ashland, Kansas for my senior year. Two weeks after graduation, I moved to Dodge City, Kansas to take 2 classes during the first summer-session at the college. My mom and brothers moved to Reno at the same time that I moved to Dodge, so when the session was over, I moved to my dad's in Buffalo, Oklahoma for the month of July. In August, I moved back to Dodge City, Kansas for college. A year ago, I moved to Reno, Nevada to be close to my mom. Last September, I decided to try the nanny thing, so I moved to Jacksonville, Florida. That was a mistake. So, after a few short months of that, I moved back here, to Yerington, Nevada.... and here I am!

When asked where I am from, usually I reply with, "I'm not really sure,".

I consider both Buffalo, Oklahoma and Ashland, Kansas to be my hometown. I realize that I didn't live in Ashland for very long, but from being a top student in the school, working for the only pizza place in town, and being a teacher's aide in the grade school, I knew almost everyone. I love that little town.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Born in Louisiana. Grew up in Texas and Oklahoma before ending up in Denver, Colorado.

Eventually ended up in Seattle, Washington and San Francisco, California (2 of God's paradises on Earth, folks), before getting swept up by a man and taken to Australia.

Now living in Perth, Western Australia and LOVIN' it!

I was born in Louisiana also and raised in SETexas but, now I live in san jose, calif.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was born in Louisiana also and raised in SETexas but, now I live in san jose, calif.

Vidor or Orange. If you ever get back, come on over to H-town. Don't ask me what two total tops do when they get together. Maybe hit the Y or The Gym and do ab crunches.

Oh, NOLA, Houston (as I mentioned) and before that some Jungle where I swung from trees and devoured men and women alike....hence my name.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vidor or Orange. If you ever get back, come on over to H-town. Don't ask me what two total tops do when they get together. Maybe hit the Y or The Gym and do ab crunches.

Oh, NOLA, Houston (as I mentioned) and before that some Jungle where I swung from trees and devoured men and women alike....hence my name.

I can't believe im admitting this but, Vidor. The one time capital of the KKK, thank god I got out of there. I don't go back there anymore but, sometimes Lake Charlse. I'll look you up in H-town next time im in the region. I can think of a few things 2 tops can do besides crunches, :cool:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be prepared for some confusion.

I was born in Sacramento, California and lived there for the first week or two of my life, and then Las Vegas, Nevada, in 1990, my family moved to Laverne, Oklahoma, Buffalo, Oklahoma, Protection, Kansas. Yerington, Nevada. Protection, Kansas. of Ashland, Kansas. Buffalo, Oklahoma. Ashland, Kansas Dodge City, Kansas Buffalo, Oklahoma, Dodge City, Kansas for college. A year ago, I moved to Reno, Nevada, Jacksonville, Florida. I moved back here, to Yerington, Nevada.... and here I am!

When asked where I am from, usually I reply with, "I'm not really sure,".

I consider both Buffalo, Oklahoma and Ashland, Kansas .
We may be related! I went to college in Ashland-of course it was Ashland Wisconsin.

As to my wherabouts, I was born in Najaf which is in Iraq, came to the U.S.A. as a baby (a few months old), we lived in New York City (Manhattan and Staten Island) in about a dozen different areas (I went to three different high schools), mostly we lived in Chelsea, which back then was not as nice as it is now, then down to The Village which except for college, is where I have been for more than 30 years.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We may be related! I went to college in Ashland-of course it was Ashland Wisconsin.

As to my wherabouts, I was born in Najaf which is in Iraq, came to the U.S.A. as a baby (a few months old), we lived in New York City (Manhattan and Staten Island) in about a dozen different areas (I went to three different high schools), mostly we lived in Chelsea, which back then was not as nice as it is now, then down to The Village which except for college, is where I have been for more than 30 years.

Lol... omg, you really think so? :p

(Okay, just so everyone knows... I'm not serious.)

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Born and raised in Evansville, IN (34 years). Lived in Brooklyn, NY while in grad school (1 year). Moved from there to Flemington, NJ (4 loooooong years). Now I'm in Indianapolis, IN (3 years so far and hope to be here many more).

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Born in New York City, family is from Ireland so we went back there to live for a while. Lived in France for a while. Went to college in Virginia. Lived in Philly and Boston, then moved back to Europe. Lived in France for a while more, then UK. Moved to Los Angeles several years ago and this is where I consider "home."

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Born among the mormons in the Land O' Zion, AKA Ewetaw (I'm not making the Zion reference up. That's what those peculiar people call the place among themselves). Escaped to the chilly hills of beautiful San Fransico until it was obvious I need to attend graduate school somewhere and moved to and lived among the equally peculilar people of Austin, Texas (not just Austin, but all of Texas) where after five years I finally lost my sense of humor. Started a business that actually still churns along rather well and eventually bought a large enough piece of north eastern Nevada (they say we just had an earthquake, but I didn't feel it) where I can shoot trespassers with impunity. One day I up and moved to Spain. Eight years later I found myself lounging down here in Buenos Aires just as Argentina's economy crashed. I own commercial property in Kelowna, BC, Canada, and hold the status of an honorary Canadian.

Two Summer Eyes
'Mericuhn citizen, registered voter, non gun owner in Elko Couty, Nevada.
Barcelona is home.
Buenos Aires is just a place I come to keep my squeeze happy during the winter months because he's from BsAs.

Next winter to Hell with BsAS. I'm just going to stay on the beach in Prai Dos Ingleses, Brazil and float about as shark bait every day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

So many beaches, so little time!