Was your thickest cock also your longest?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oddly enough I don't think I've ever heard this question posted here.

An ex and I were talking about sex when we were dating and the subject of our past experiences came up. She told me her longest guy was roughly 8". It wasn't an issue, just chitchat. Anyway, months pass and we were talking about girth with some of her girlfriends. I came up as her thickest guy. I turned to her and asked about the 8-incher. She said he was the longest, but not by far the thickest. He was actually the 3rd thickest guy.

So, how common was it that the thickest cock you've ever fucked wasn't the longest one?

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've been the longest/thickest of past girlfriends. my current lover and i have spoken about these things. i'm not the longest or the thickest. she had a fling with a guy who had a really thin but 10 inch long penis, and a fling with a guy who was a bit shorter than mine (i'm guessing around 7.5inches in length) but was noticeably thicker (i'm guessing 6.75 in girth)

think of it like height/weight. they're two different categories. i see a lot of short fat men, and tall skinny men. how often do you see a fat man who's 6'8?

Last edited:

ashley_loves_cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah my longest was not my thickest, and vice versa. I was with a guy who was 9.5" but not super thick, thats my longest but i've had thicker than him. the best cock i've had in both categories was 9" long and almost 7" thick.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mostly length comes with girth, and vice versa.
But I saw some pics here with a girth above lenght. Out of proportion, maybe pumped.
A dick with a girth of more than 6" and a lenght less than 6" is not so attractive.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nearly all my many partners commented I'm the longest/thickest they've seen & that's why a lot of them looked me up because they had heard about me from their friends. But a few have seen two longer, one is I know a guy who has 3" length on me but not even close to as thick as me & the women who have been with both of us have mentioned it. My father is the second guy & he is a little longer and thicker than me and i've been with a couple of women who have been with him too so they noticed that he's got me beat both ways. One woman told me she has an ex who divorced her who had exactly my length but was half as thick (she took pictures of herself holding me and sent them to him LOL) and two women have told me they both fucked a guy who was almost as thick around as me, maybe an inch less girth they said, still super thick, but they said I was close to 4" longer than he is.

Last edited:

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
Oddly enough I don't think I've ever heard this question posted here.

An ex and I were talking about sex when we were dating and the subject of our past experiences came up. She told me her longest guy was roughly 8". It wasn't an issue, just chitchat. Anyway, months pass and we were talking about girth with some of her girlfriends. I came up as her thickest guy. I turned to her and asked about the 8-incher. She said he was the longest, but not by far the thickest. He was actually the 3rd thickest guy.

So, how common was it that the thickest cock you've ever fucked wasn't the longest one?

What is your girth?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a follow up to those who had different longest from the girthiest... when you recall or are asked about "the biggest guy" do you remember the longest or the girthiest one? I'm more interested in how the mind recalls the fondest as opposed to painful experiences.

What is your girth?

For now, 5.7" mid-shaft, 6.25" base.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a follow up to those who had different longest from the girthiest... when you recall or are asked about "the biggest guy" do you remember the longest or the girthiest one? I'm more interested in how the mind recalls the fondest as opposed to painful experiences.

None of my experiences have been painful (except my first, but that was for other reasons), but I'm most likely to think of my longest when someone asks about the biggest. But then, length is my thing, and the longest is also the one I've had the best sex with. My true biggest is probably the guy who is one of my two girthiest, because he's also the second longest.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr. RawDog! Long time no respond to one of your posts! OK, so hee it is:

No, my longest, though thick, wasa NOT my thickest. I beleive i answered this already somewhere but here it goes. The longest i had was a true 9 1/2 (about, at his hardest he was juuuust over that 1/2 inch mark, but varied during our session between 9 and just ubder 9 1/2) and just about 6 inches (a bit over six at the shaft, a tad under at the head). He was one of the few that I got to measure just becuase he wanted to prove he was wht he said he was. Oh, and the measurements were NBPEL.

The thickest was way thicker. I reme,ebr i coudln't take all buit the tip of his head in my mouth, he was that thick. My hands (whickh are about 7 1/4 long) had about one index finger distance between thumb and index finger so I guess...ok get a container of Kraft paramsean grated cheese and a can of 7-Up. He was somewhere between those two. Closest i have ever come to fisting, lol! I don't know If he was seriously into pumping or PE but I don't think he was. I remamber hiom comlaining about his girth, that he had a hard time getting laid. He did cuase b to bleed (like a bare pink tinge) and freaked, and that was after a ton of foreplay. He felt really bad and didn't eant to play again though i had said I wold be more than happy to try after dialting for a few weeks. I felt really bad for him. He was a sweet guy. His length was about 7 inches give or take.

Bith were nice enough but both were out of my happy range. So unfortunatley I can't exlude them form your "fondest as opposed to painful" criteria becuase they were sort of both.:redface: for the longest and thickest anywyas. So far my best has been with my Guy, whom thoug I have had longer and thicker, just does it for me.:redface:

Last edited by a moderator: