Was your thickest cock also your longest?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why thank you, kind sir! :biggrin: Sorry for all the dang typos :redface: I was in a hurry and didn`t get to spell check it. I am really not that bad a speller, but I am a horrid typist if rushed. I tend to type as fast as I talk with less than stellar results, lol

I held both the 7-Up can and cheese container and am still convinced he was between the two. I can just get my jaws open wide enough to wrap my lips around the top of the 7-up can (which is a bit smaller than the rest) and I can say that was how the first 1/2 of his head was. The rest and the shaft were thicker. Not my ideal guy, but I wanted to challenge myself and he was really sweet to boot. A ton of pot and foreplay and lube got us to the point of him fucking me, and he had to start out less then fully hard. Wasn`t all that pleasant for me. A burning sensation then a kind of vague numbness to where the psychologicalv"wow I have a huge fat cock up my ass" was far more more potent than the sensation, which as I said was numbed. For me at any rate. I am sure some people would have had a pure physical thrill. Hope he found someone. He really was a great guy.

The longest I had must have been a bit over 9 inches, and about 5.5" in girth. The thickest was about 6.5" in girth, about 7" in length.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why thank you, kind sir! :biggrin: Sorry for all the dang typos :redface: I was in a hurry and didn`t get to spell check it. I am really not that bad a speller, but I am a horrid typist if rushed. I tend to type as fast as I talk with less than stellar results, lol

That's ok. I usually hate typos, but I read your response on my iPod in a bar last night and it looked perfect. I swore I'd respond when I woke up this morning, if I didn't have a hangover.

Some of the thickest guy anecdotes on this thread sound like they could deliver a totally hands free fisting experience. But then again, a cock doesn't have any joints.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's ok. I usually hate typos, but I read your response on my iPod in a bar last night and it looked perfect. I swore I'd respond when I woke up this morning, if I didn't have a hangover.

Some of the thickest guy anecdotes on this thread sound like they could deliver a totally hands free fisting experience. But then again, a cock doesn't have any joints.

How many drinks did you have in order to overlook those typos?! :wink:

Well seeing as my hand collapses down to a hair over the width of a soda can, I guess he did give me a hands free fisting experience. :biggrin: sans joints, of course :wink: