Wash skin after using latex condom?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
At work, i use latex gloves frequently and they recommend washing with soap and water after wearing them to get latex off to prevent latex allergies. When you use a condom, do you have to worry about this or not?

Provided there are no stds, is it a problem or not?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
At work, i use latex gloves frequently and they recommend washing with soap and water after wearing them to get latex off to prevent latex allergies. When you use a condom, do you have to worry about this or not?

Ive never had a guy clean off afterwards but i would say cum would be enough to clean off any harmful residue

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have an allery to anything with latex rubber and some man made fabrics and some cleaning materials so i wash alot if i come into contact with any..aint no fun.......have to take medicine for stuff ocassionally too.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I usually wash the penis after protected sex (with a condom). In part because of the sloppy wet feeling. When ejaculating and then returning to flacid, some of the semen in essence baths the penis and I prefer to wash it off. If there was a spermicide in the condom, I like to get that off the penis as well, since I don't know what the long term effects of that deadly chemical might be.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

I wash my dick off after sex with a condom. I seem to get a bit of an allergic reaction to the powder stuff.. makes me itchy. Nothing wrong with hopping in the shower afterwards... it leads to an excellent after-sex blowjob.