Washing penis head after peeing?

How often have you washed (water or toilet paper) your penis head after peeing?

• Never

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • Few times

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Always

Votes: 20 20.8%

• Total voters

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Valley of the Sun Mobile Home Park (United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read a while ago that some places have places (or people if a fancy place?) that will have you wash your penis head after peeing. As an American, I've never seen this or had me a cup of water to dip my head in.

Have you ever washed your head after peeing with either water in a cup or by toilet paper?

If this is normal for you, where did you pick up the habit?

testeer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I'm at home or in a stall I always wipe off with toilet paper and even "milk" once from the base to the tip to get all of the pee out. Unfortunately that's not an option at a urinal and I always feel a little dirty after it.

I don't normally wash it with water, only when I know that it will see some action soon.

Reactions: supersecretlemur

Uncut. I do it as often as I can under practical circumstances. Obviously using a urinal its just the shakes. At home I usually shake and wipe.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shake, milk, and wipe if at all possible but in most public toiets I just shake and milk at the urinal. I don't like having leftover soiling my underwear.

I'm uncut by the way but I almost always retract my foreskin entirely when peeing, if not at least halfway so that I don't catch my own piss between the head and the skin.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just shake for me, except if there is a chance of getting laid soon. So at home in my own bathroom I have occasionally done a quick wipe with tp, or wash with my washcloth to ensure I smell and taste good for her! :p:p:p

Blkbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read a while ago that some places have places (or people if a fancy place?) that will have you wash your penis head after peeing. As an American, I've never seen this or had me a cup of water to dip my head in.

Have you ever washed your head after peeing with either water in a cup or by toilet paper?

If this is normal for you, where did you pick up the habit?

I'm cut. Just shake & go. No such place to wash in public urinals.