Washing your foreskin in public?

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be with foreskin and in public showers I'd very quickly pull the skin back, soap up my sausage and potatoes and that was it.

So my question is to guys with foreskins - do you peel back the banana and wash when showering with other guys in the locker room etc, or do you avoid this?

Have you noticed other guys doing this in the showers? I've never seen any other foreskinned guys cleaning under their 'hoods' in public. I think it has to do with modesty.

Any thoughts, comments?

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Surely it is not washing your foreskin - it is washing your cock which includes the foreskin if you are uncut.

It is only a matter of sliding your hand back and forth over the head of your cock a few times while you are under the shower. The foreskin moves out of the way with your hand and back aagain as it does when you masterbate.

I live in country where most guys are uncut but I have never noticed anybody feeling self concious about this.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Same in France. If there are communal showers (they tend to become rare), then everyone washes everything, and skins back as needed.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Never thought about that, I guess.

a) mine is permanently retracted

b) when you wash your dick, the "up and down" motion can easily slide the foreskin back so it gets cleaned regardless (unless you're one of the unfortunates with a super tight foreskin):cool:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...do you peel back the banana and wash when showering with other guys in the locker room etc, or do you avoid this?

We have communal showers at my gym. When I'm showering, I peel back my foreskin as I'm washing my cock. It's just part of washing. Other uncut guys I've noticed do the same. I've never seen an uncut guy not slick back his foreskin when he washes.

curved huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here where I live guys don't do that very often. I haven't seen anyone wash his cock profusely (cut or uncut)nin front of others, unless he turns back and do it privately. Anyway I do was my uncut cock in front of the rest as I cannot be less bothered.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can't imagine NOT doing it...2 words "head cheese"...ugh.

To me not washing your foreskin would be like showering and not washing your rear or armpits. of COURSE you do it.

I do remember when I was younger being a bit self conscious as I have a very low overhang and to peel it back is a bit....time consuming? I remember one boy staring as I did it....I was nto sure how to react until he said 'neeeat'- we both laughed and was never self consious about it (later discovered there were a lot more uncut boy/men in my grade so....

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i wouldn't think anything of it if i saw someone doing it, its part of a shower...

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Same in France. If there are communal showers (they tend to become rare), then everyone washes everything, and skins back as needed.

Just an afterthought. Some of the guys keep the skin back even when they have finished showering and until they are dressed.

milkyca

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I peel mine back. I'm assuming though there's a significant percentage of guys who don't, out of either modesty or ignorance.

I actually get the ignorance part more than I get the modesty part. If you already are in an open-shower locker room, what is there left to be modest about? As people have already mentioned, it's essential hygiene in uncircumcised males. And it's not as if the bared glans is considered obscene anymore, what with a large percentage of males sporting them in many countries.

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I pull mine back too, but I always have the thought in my head that when I do that I could get hard because of the movement I make.

So at than point I can understand why some people don't do that in public.

tytanic22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though I rarely shower in communal showers; I usually pull it back to wash when I'm washing the rest of myself anyway.

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm cut, but everything I've ever heard is that for uncut guys you retract the foreskin, wash under the head, and it takes no more time than if you were washing your asshole with a bar of soap. Two seconds at most.

What is the big deal?

BIGDP

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you say "Wash your foreskin in public", you're not talking about being OUT in PUBLIC, like at a grocery store, office or park, are you? I don't really wash anything there.

But, if I'm showering, yes, of course, i wash my foreskin. I also wash my underams and my ass.