Washing your foreskin in public?

D

deleted15807

i ask my hubby how he use to wash his cock when he had foreskin.

do you mean g32js when your hubby was a complete man? when he was intact? before those barbaric doctors neutered him and made him half a man? i just wish i were given the choice but mine was taken in the night or was it day? i couldn't see through my tears. i started counting tears that day and at least a million fell. if i only could I'd make a deal with God and i'd get him to give me back what was stolen from me that cold November day.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do you mean g32js when your hubby was a complete man? before those barbaric doctors neutered him and made him half a man? i just wish i were given the choice but mine was taken in the night or was it day? i couldn't see through my tears. i started counting tears that day and at least a million fell. if i only could I'd make a deal with God and i'd get him to give me back what was stolen from me that cold November day.

:rolleyes: are you still crying? there's help for that - it's called 'counselling' :wink:

D

deleted15807

:rolleyes: are you still crying? there's help for that - it's called 'counselling' :wink:

counseling......counseling? are you insane?
a crime was committed!!
someone has to
PAY FOR MY PAIN
the years
the years
the tears
the tears
the hospitals
those straight jackets
wandering in hell and heaven for the answers
the essence of all i could be is now gone
gone with the wind​

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
counseling......counseling? are you insane?
a crime was committed!!
someone has to
PAY FOR MY PAIN
the years
the years
the tears
the tears
wandering in hell and heaven for the answers​

But you have to come to terms with the past and understand that what was done is done. You need to love yourself as the fine man you are now,not what could have been or what was.

D

deleted15807

But you have to come to terms with the past and understand that what was done is done. You need to love yourself as the fine man you are now,not what could have been or what was.

you have no clue
how deep the bullet lies
It took me a lifetime to realise it
doctor says boy you better have no fun no matter what you do
but he's a FOOL
cause nothing compares to that skin
nothing

berttwins

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hell I wash my ass, my balls and my foreskin, my hair, my toes (slightly bent over) and everything else. Who cares if others look I look too sometimes. Depends on the other person. If he is showering with underwear on I don't bother him but I freeball 24/7.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Wow... thanks. This wasn't even written for me or directed towards me but it actually helped a lot with my own shit I've got going on.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just don't do it in the water fountain. :eek:

ROFL.

Try it. I dare you. And when you do, be completely oblivious to what it is you're doing. Act like nothing is wrong and that it's acceptable. LOL

Ahhhh.. no seriously. hey people wash their pieholes so why not their bananas. I do.

j.jk83

1st Like
Media
^^ Mostly, yeah. I guess some guys are better than others at staying clean longer; However if you've got a foreskin I think most of time you just get used to it having it's own smell - not dirty but just unique.

I need to wash every day or it gets strong.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well for starters, my hair, ears and feet are not sexual organs - overly washing your penis is a bit obscene in a public shower. :damnit1:

So u wear hopefully underwear in the shower? Come on, I'm not attacking you, but a shower is there to clean yourself, and the penis is not only a sexual organ. Then you should never wash your ass, mouth, hands too because U use them for sexual things too.

Wash yourself, it is disgusting if you don't wash down there when you shower. Foreskin is natural, so we clean it too.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you mean g32js when your hubby was a complete man? when he was intact? before those barbaric doctors neutered him and made him half a man? i just wish i were given the choice but mine was taken in the night or was it day? i couldn't see through my tears. i started counting tears that day and at least a million fell. if i only could I'd make a deal with God and i'd get him to give me back what was stolen from me that cold November day.

LOL Sargon you crack me up at times really. but you are so right by your reply here as in some of these post in the other cut and uncut threads on here about it,their are some whom you would think actually believe that way as you described. but to answer the op even though i have a preference for the cut cock, i have had my share of uncut as well. and i would much prefer a guy wash it in the public shower or what ever just as he should be doing any other time he showers, even though his uncut cock will have some what of an odor by the time he gets home, at least it wont be as bad as not washing it at all. a sweaty cock is one thing ,but a dirty smelly cock is to much to expect any one to put up with period. now i better put on my suite of armor to stop the return fire i will probably receive because i gave my reply and also my opinion on this question.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well for starters, my hair, ears and feet are not sexual organs - overly washing your penis is a bit obscene in a public shower. :damnit1:

Nonsense. Nobody cares what you do with your cock in a shower, cut or uncut. If a guy's hood is slipped back, you don't even know if he's cut or uncut. If he's soaping and washing, there is nothing even remotely interesting about that. It's just a guy, just a shower, just soap & rinse.

That is all about as obscene to me as a guy washing his hair. If you're uncut, and have never skinned back in public before, maybe it's a big deal for you, just like it's a big deal for guys to be naked in a shower if they're not used to it. But it's definitely no big deal for anybody else. Not even remotely close to being "obscene." Obscene might be some guy being thorough about cleaning his asshole, bending over so that you've got the bud right in your face, and asking you to check it out to make sure it's all squeeky clean and perfect. (although I would just think that was a riot, and laugh.) Showers are not funeral homes. They feel great and relaxing, and it's fun to clean up as a pack, sports or no sports. You're just one of the guys in a shower. Nothing else matters.

NakedAlien

Experimental Member
Media
As far as I'm concerned a clean unit is more important than anything. In university showers, I noticed some uncircumcised guys (including myself) will face the wall, skin back, clean and roll it forward again. In junior high/high school, I never saw that.

utebikerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I have a long foreskin, I always give it a good cleaning under the shower .. usually facing the wall. Often other guys try to check out what I'm doing. Here in Australia I would say most uncut guys give their knob a good clean at the pool shower.

Reactions: jockbear