Washing your foreskin in public?

teutonicos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually no problem washing my whole dick under the shower.-Once though in a public washing room at a camp site in Croatia I washed it over the sink when someone came in,was kind of embarassing,but since I started i had to finish it and the guy didn´t seem to be impressed at all.-When I was young my parents ran around naked and my father showered with us kids in the room,he turned around though when he washed his dick.He had a big one and I would have liked to see it hard.Why would he have turned around,I wonder ?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If it's only hygiene, why not wait until you get home to wash underneath?

Dumbest question I think I've ever read on this site. One might as well ask, "If it's only hygiene, then why not wait until you get home to wipe your ass after you take a shit?"

SERENITY NOW!

Reactions: deleted3155011

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't see why anyone would care about a guy skinning back and cleaning under his foreskin in the shower. It is basic hygeine and as such how could it be considered unacceptable. I know that if I had not been circumcised I would have no problem with doing this in a public shower.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to be with foreskin and in public showers I'd very quickly pull the skin back, soap up my sausage and potatoes and that was it.

So my question is to guys with foreskins - do you peel back the banana and wash when showering with other guys in the locker room etc, or do you avoid this?

Have you noticed other guys doing this in the showers? I've never seen any other foreskinned guys cleaning under their 'hoods' in public. I think it has to do with modesty.

Any thoughts, comments?

In my part of the world where most men have an uncircumcised penis you won’t have asked this. If a man takes a shower – weather it’s a private shower or a shower at a gym/sauna/pool – he washes his whole body including his armpits, crack and ( yes! ) he pulls back his foreskin to wash his glans. Some turn to the wall, others do it visible for others.
This subject comes back every few weeks. … if you see two guys showering, one cut and the other uncut, they look the same when the uncut one pulls his skin back …. ### So why is this important?
Why is it that men with a cut penis often think that an uncut penis needs more washing? ‘Peeling back the banana’ is a routine … Austin Blue !!! #####​

I do it in the shower at home - should be clean enuff the rest of the time so i dont have to do it in public, heh.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
every time this thread pops up my brain goes to The Land of Very Awkward Water Fountain Moments. :rofl:

lacking a package, with or without a foreskin, i can't see why anyone would have a problem with a guy skinning back and giving his bits a cleaning. seems that the person getting torqued over basic hygiene has the issue, not the man with the bar of soap.

ml

Reactions: illusionguy

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nah, I never do that in a group shower. Might be different if I weren't the only uncut in there but that's usually my experience.

Funny, I notice in gay shower videos, the uncut guys almost never skin back and wash their junk.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always pull mine back and clean it, as it should be as clean as the rest of my cock. Even do so in mixed showers at spas when in Germany or the Netherlands, though always turn so that I am facing the wall. Whilst I have no hang up about showering with others, male or female, I have no wish for anyone to think I'm washing my cock for any reason other than it should be clean.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, your foreskin is part of your cock. Any time you are anywhere where it's OK to wash your cock in public it is totally OK to wash your foreskin. Just keep it out of the drinking fountain.

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always have my foreskin fully pulled back in tge shower whether at home or in communal showers. It's probably actually better just to be circumcised.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen one guy pull his foreskin back and wash his glans. I've also seen a guy in the locker room pull his foreskin back and dry his glans and then return his foreskin back to cover his glans.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've seen one guy pull his foreskin back and wash his glans. I've also seen a guy in the locker room pull his foreskin back and dry his glans and then return his foreskin back to cover his glans.
What is special about this? Is it different from washing your armpits or butt-crack?
A circumcised guy washes his glans too.