Washing your uncut willy in public!

brit_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey, how many of you guys feel comfortable pulling your foreskin back in public showers to wash? Have you ever done this or seen someone else do it?

Also, do you forget to pull it back when you've finished your shower?

Reactions: iloveskin

mediumdon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
never feel uncomfortable,I actually enjoy it.......I have often seen others do it and enjoy watching and being watched.get a buddy to wash it for you!!!

martijn10099

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do not see the problem. After sporting every man pulls his foreskin back for cleaning.
The showers are completely open without curtains or anything between the showers.
What is the problem??

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pull back my foreskin and wash it in public showers all the time and I am not the slightest bit embarrassed.

If I can wash my ass and my crack in a public shower, why can't/shouldn't I wash my foreskin? I view this as part and parcel of my personal hygiene routine. I think I would be mortified if my cock was not clean when I have it out on offer to be sucked. And I would treat it as a personal insult if the cock offered to me for sucking is unclean.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
To be clean down there you need to pull your foreskin back... Doesn't matter if you are cleaning yourself at home or in a public shower at the gym. What needs to be done, will be done :rolleyes:

But I must mention that after working out in the gym, I get easily harder, especially while cleaning down there and pulling back my foreskin to clean the head... So most of the times I end up with a semi ^^
Nothing wrong with that of course :smile:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel very comfortable doing that for most of the reasons the other guys have mentioned. Yeah, it's stimulating and I don't really want to end up hard in a public shower, but I've seen, heard about, and read about enough other guys who feel the same way that I don't let the anxiety around it get the better of me.

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
after football training me and mates all shower together and we make a joke out of pulling back our skins, because one friend is cut and always comments on how he has no skin to pull back!
Its completely fine!
Plus, the majority of us will roll back at foreskin to pee/or after peeing at a urinal with a guy centimeters away.
Keep it going guys!

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a wonderful late-career film by the enjoyably lunatic Spanish director Luis Bunuel. In it, he makes a nice point about shame and privacy. In the film, a party of people gather to enjoy, well, sort of "dinner". They share a table with toilet seats around it, engage in lively conversation and act up like any dinner quest enjoying being in company and at the table. But the shared common activity is shitting. Shared shitting.

Every once in a while the people excuse themselves with mild embarrasment, and dash privately to a small, "hidden away" room, lock the door, and in that secrecy, they are served a meal through a whole in the wall.

- - -

The pre-position of your question, about cleaning a willy so that someone might see it happening, points towards shame. Foreskin or not, if you are in an open shower situation and you clean YOURSELF, why would you omit cleaning your willy (or the foreskin attached). Your willy or the foreskin is not most likely THAT unique or spectacular that washing it while you wash all else, would stop the world spinning, or cause a heart attach in the next fellow willy-washer. It's the underlying SHAME factor of your question that is worrisome. - To go back to dear old Bunuel, if it was washing your EARS in public, or getting a HAIRCUT in public, I'd understand...

Cheers :wink: FinnMan (from the land of sauna, where men happily wash their willies in the company of men, and sometimes even with their wife & mother present, too)

Last edited: