Washing your uncut willy in public!

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I was in a public restroom the other day and there was this young guy in there peeing. When he got through, he walked over to the sink with his dick hanging out and proceeded to wash under his foreskin. He just rinsed it off as far as I could tell. He was about 19-20 or so. There were a couple of other guys in there but he was not shy about it.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard about that happening...my cousin had a muslim/ arabic roomie when at scool in Cali. He said the guy would wash his dickhead in the sink every time he peed. They were not too impressed at first, but got used to it...

jerkitout

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
after football training me and mates all shower together and we make a joke out of pulling back our skins, because one friend is cut and always comments on how he has no skin to pull back!
Its completely fine!
Plus, the majority of us will roll back at foreskin to pee/or after peeing at a urinal with a guy centimeters away.
Keep it going guys!

that sounds like proper male bonding lol!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can quickly ascertain that I am uncut. When I was young and using the gym in high school there was a rule. Pull the skin back more than three times and you were jacking off.

I usually wash mine as part of my daily shower/bathing routine.

I enjoy it. I am always careful never to pull it back more than three times.

Right!!!!

Cian_McGinty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never seen another lad retract his foreskin in a public changing room shower. Not to say some there aren't some but not that I've seen and I wiouldn't consider it, making a show of yourself in public. Lots of lads are tight and then what would yiou do if you boned and it got stuck?

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i clean mine in the changing room shower all the time. its just part of my routine. you don't have to make a show of it, but it only takes a few seconds anyway. i pull it back, wash, and then leave it back. if someone wants to look, be my guest, but its just a penis.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is probably more of an issue (though shouldn't be) in the overly puritanical USA, where gang showers and nude showering in groups are becoming a rarity. I don't even see that many "willies" getting washed, much less the uncut ones. We are such prudes.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is probably more of an issue (though shouldn't be) in the overly puritanical USA, where gang showers and nude showering in groups are becoming a rarity. I don't even see that many "willies" getting washed, much less the uncut ones. We are such prudes.

sadly i think your right, but its not so much different here. i get the impression that a lot of guys think they will "turn gay" if they even look at another guys dick. sad.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
i get the impression that a lot of guys think they will "turn gay" if they even look at another guys dick. sad.

A penis is a powerful thing, if just the sight of one can turn a man gay. The "Gay" was already there, if that be the case.

It is kinda of funny to watch guys force theirselves to not look at a naked guy in the lockerroom.

petro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, how many of you guys feel comfortable pulling your foreskin back in public showers to wash? Have you ever done this or seen someone else do it?

Also, do you forget to pull it back when you've finished your shower?

You are obviously cut..First, there is nothing to feel uncomfortable or ashamed about having a foreskin and pulling it back to wash your cock.
We are born with foreskins..the mutilatuion comes later...I for one, love my foreskin and the way it retracts completly leaving my cockhead exposed and my shaft as if it was @cut@ but without the mutilation or scar

B_lightsup

Sexy Member
Media
what's with the exclamation mark at the end of the thread. are you 5 years old. i wash it all., my ass my balls, my dick, including my foreskin. Thats why its called a shower regardless of the pulbic setting.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A penis is a powerful thing, if just the sight of one can turn a man gay. The "Gay" was already there, if that be the case.

It is kinda of funny to watch guys force theirselves to not look at a naked guy in the lockerroom.

I think we have a natural tendency to want to compare ourselves anyway. I agree its a funny sight though. Looking at cock in the locker room is a bit like staring at an eclipse. One glimpse, then you look away.

:)

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is why I always take polarized plates into the showers at the gym (for the non-physicists, these are the size of a small tea tray, and allow you to watch an eclipse). It's a little strange when I get them out, but the guys generally know that I'm interested.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I grew up in a house where my Dad and 2 brothers were uncut, yet I am circumcised. So, I have always had a fascination with any uncut cock. Prefer a lover to be uncut. This isn't about washing but why is it every guy I see in public or on video, who is uncut, does not pull back the skin when they piss? Ewww.. I wouldn't want that cock in my mouth. Do all men piss with the foreskin pulled forward?

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I grew up in a house where my Dad and 2 brothers were uncut, yet I am circumcised. So, I have always had a fascination with any uncut cock. Prefer a lover to be uncut. This isn't about washing but why is it every guy I see in public or on video, who is uncut, does not pull back the skin when they piss? Ewww.. I wouldn't want that cock in my mouth. Do all men piss with the foreskin pulled forward?

I have to agree.. seeing lots of piss videos and it is just uncomfortable seeing so many uncut men piss without retraction. I am uncut, and always pull my skin back. Otherwise it makes an uncontrolable stream the may spray anywhere! Eww!!
Plus, leaving the skin forward creates smegma that is unhealthy and, for me, if I ever meet another uncut that has a smelly, dirty penis, he quickly becomes very unattractive!:mad: