Washing your uncut willy in public!

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I grew up in a house where my Dad and 2 brothers were uncut, yet I am circumcised. So, I have always had a fascination with any uncut cock. Prefer a lover to be uncut. This isn't about washing but why is it every guy I see in public or on video, who is uncut, does not pull back the skin when they piss? Ewww.. I wouldn't want that cock in my mouth. Do all men piss with the foreskin pulled forward?

if i don't pull it back i have no aim, its 50/50 whether it will hit the bowl or not. lol.

jeepman101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go swimming twice a week with my son who is 20 and when we shower we both pull the skin back and give them a good wash.
Also seen other guys do it no problems just part of the shower.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
depends on the situation, but if i'm showering and there are other guys around that i don't know well, i might turn my back, wash and be done with it. i play squash, and if i'm showering after with a playing partner that i know, or my brother, i won't bother.

Reactions: jetblackscream

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I have to agree.. seeing lots of piss videos and it is just uncomfortable seeing so many uncut men piss without retraction. I am uncut, and always pull my skin back. Otherwise it makes an uncontrolable stream the may spray anywhere! Eww!!

It might do for you - but, frankly, I'm getting bored with the dictatorial rantings of people with experience of one cock (their own) insisting that their opinion is right.

You pull your foreskin back because the construction of your cock makes you spray if you don't. Fair enough. Most of the time I don't for exactly the same reason - my urethral opening meets slightly in the middle, so I get a main stream out of the top and a dribbly one from the bottom of the opening, depending on how aroused I might be etc. Therefore, in places like other people's bathrooms I don't pull back, out of respect for their furnishings. At a public urinal I might do, especially if I've been drinking and can guarantee a powerful, more controllable stream.

Please (everyone) quit all the must do this, must do that statements or implications. Different people do different things for different (frequently good) reasons.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I had a foreskin and when I showered I would always clean under the foreskin. In highschool when we showered after PE we always kept either underwear or pants on so at most I would just run some soap in the crotch area.

jerkitout

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I thought this was just a natural thing that ALL uncut men did, regardless of the shower setting? Sometimes I even pull it back over my head and just leave it while I shower...until I start sprouting a semi!

Reactions: easytwist