Washing

Tazzer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was just wondering if this might be because i don't wash under the foreskin. cause it sometimes reeks when i go to masturbate. and if so what do you use when you wash it? i've never done it cause i thought i might be too sensitive.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You gotta be kidding me!? :confused: You are 21 and have never washed under your foreskin?!?! :eek: I'm surprised the schmutz which has accumulated, hasn't crusted up and given you some sort heinous rash or itch.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You gotta be kidding me!? :confused: You are 21 and have never washed under your foreskin?!?! :eek: I'm surprised the schmutz which has accumulated, hasn't crusted up and given you some sort heinous rash or itch.

Girl, you must be part Eastern European Jewish! LOL :biggrin1:

I've seen you use several Yiddish words properly. Sometimes there are concepts that can only best be described in Yiddish. Shmutz is one of those things. I find it incredible that someone wouldn't have cleaned the shmutz under his foreskin on his shlong.

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Please, for heaven's sakes!!! CLean under your foreskin!!! Not only is it disgusting and smelly, it puts you at greater risk for infections.

Just pull back the foreskin, use some soap, lather up, go easy on it, and rinse. Repeat if necessary (which in your instance my guess is it is). If you are worried about sensitivity, just avoid letting the shower stream hit your cock directly. BUt still make sure to use plenty of water.

Once again--WASH YOUR PENIS!!!!

Sheesh! Unbelievable . . . .

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl, you must be part Eastern European Jewish! LOL :biggrin1:

I've seen you use several Yiddish words properly. Sometimes there are concepts that can only best be described in Yiddish. Shmutz is one of those things. I find it incredible that someone wouldn't have cleaned the shmutz under his foreskin on his shlong.

LMAO, No Simcha, but many of the people I grew up with were of Eastern European Jewish descent. I'm not your average shiksa. :wink: My dad likes to say I was raised on grits and gefilte fish. :biggrin1:
For the rcord, I would never eat them together. I'm actually not fond of gefilte fish, but if forced by my friends bubbe I will eat it on a matzoh with lots of horseradish.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it's rocket science is it....something reeks, it is never cleaned properly...could there be a link?????

Now, hmm,

After 21 years you might just need a chisel and lump hammer!

Get to the bathroom now, there's no excuse for laziness, a bar of soap costs like 7p.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was just wondering if this might be because i don't wash under the foreskin. cause it sometimes reeks when i go to masturbate. and if so what do you use when you wash it? i've never done it cause i thought i might be too sensitive.

Duuuuude... if you haven't been cleaning that thang, who the hell's been touchin' it. Cuz I wouldn't and I'm pretty cool with the normal bo on a guy.

All kidding aside, just be gentle and give it a good clean (see the above comments for some very helpful advice). And be sure you give it (and your butt) a good cleanse before you take on a partner(s). They'll appreciate it... which'll probably lead to even more appreciation rained down on that big 'ol tool of yours!

Have fun.:wink:

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Please, for heaven's sakes!!! CLean under your foreskin!!! Not only is it disgusting and smelly, it puts you at greater risk for infections.

Just pull back the foreskin, use some soap, lather up, go easy on it, and rinse. Repeat if necessary (which in your instance my guess is it is). If you are worried about sensitivity, just avoid letting the shower stream hit your cock directly. BUt still make sure to use plenty of water.

Once again--WASH YOUR PENIS!!!!

Sheesh! Unbelievable . . . .

:haha:

Aww do use a mild soap and gently wash your cock and making sure that you wash under your foreskin . Wash it regularly:soapbox:

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you Serious kid?!

I don't have foreskin...I don't have a penis either for that matter...and I know that you pull the foreskin back and wash around the head. You should have tried it at least once to see if it was too sensitive or not. Ugh!...I shutter at the thought that you have a massive accumulation of smegma around the head of your cock. Kid...if someone decided to not cut your foreskin off...then they should have showed you how to wash your penis properly...Jeeze. (This just makes my brain ache). But in all honesty...I still love ya...seeing as how I don't like to hurt others feelings that often.

D_ohdarnit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh u should wash there if u dont want your penis to stink, cus the smegma makes it stink really bad, i wash it like 2 times a day even if i dont shower

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To all: I suspect the O/P is bullshitting us. *Actually I'm rather convinced; but I won't say that.*

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Tazzer you are joking! and if you are not, something terrible went wrong when you were brought up. I hope you have learned to clean other sensitive parts of your body ........

21 ..... you are a shame for all men with foreskin like me.....!

He may not be. Some guys have a phimotic foreskin that's long enough to accomodate a fully erect penis and still completely cover the glans without pain. It has been remarked by some of these men that they've never seen their glans except through the constricted foreskin.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
gawd im cut and even know that uncut guys should wash under their 4skins...dude ppl must smell u coming from 2 towns over!
for the sake of humanity and before your cock drops off from infection....WASH!

S

SirConcis

If you rarely uncover your glans, it would still be in its "child" configuration in terms of sensitivity and thus uncomfortable for direct handling. Using soap may not be a good idea, at least until your glans has become "adult" and pleasant to the touch. You might just wish to rinse it a lot instead. Soap residue, when back under the foreksin will contribute to the glans being slightly irritated and this more sensitive (less pleasant to the touch). If you do use soap, make sure you rinse it plenty before pulling skin back over it. Retracting your skin as often as possible (like whenever you urinate) would help make your glans more "adult" and plesant for handling, at which point, normal hygiene would no longer hurt.