wassup big dick owners and lovers

garhi69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all Garhi here, just found this site today by random concidence, and find it most intriuging. Maybe I can get my brothers to join as well, as we are all owners of substantial members. This site reminds me a bit of both my old home of San Francisco, and of burning man, and that can't be bad.

No pix of my schlong exist yet on this earth, incredibly, but I will get to work on that. Looking forward to poking around here, no pun intended.

I will leave the exact dimensions of my member as a mystery for now, when I post some pix y'all can enjoy it at your leisure, as I do on a regular basis.

Owning such a gift of nature does "define your existence" in some ways, straight, gay, or female (or even somewhere in between), I salute you all and your fine choice in interest/obsession. It's funny, if you like big boobs or big butts, when one comes walking by, you see and appreciate it right away. Ball sacs n Penises are a bit more mysterious (usually anyway ;) aren't they!! I guess it's kinda like if you like really big juicy pussy lips... you don't see what you're getting until it's too late to say "nope those are too small forget it". Maybe things will change in the future!!!

I will contribute as I am inspired to, until then hello again and nice to meat you.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome!
Continue to tease us!
And get your brothers to join us well....it would be fun to be part of a family business.