Waste of a big cock

HngInWis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any other guys out there that don't get laid for shit even thou they're hung? I have sex like once every 3 months if I'm lucky. I'm not ugly, I'm not fat, but women just don't want it. I don't know if it's because I live in nowhere fuckin Wisconsin, but I feel like I'm totally waisting my cock. And I'm so sick of jerking off every damn night. I just give up!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lot of people in the world who have to endure sexual privation. For some of them, having a sex partner once every three months would be a huge step up.

midwesternalan

Just Browsing
Media
Wichita Falls, TX (for school) Dallas, TX (home)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you try and get out there to meet people? I know it really doesn't matter if you are hung or not if you don't have good inter-personal skills. And if you don't have good skills, the only way to improve them is to force yourself out into public places to start meeting people.

Try to think outside the box. You don't have to go to meet (meat) markets like singles bars. (these are best for one night stands, though). If you want something more substantial, give your church a try. Also, grocery stores are great for casual introductions.

Anyone else have good suggestions for our chronically carpal-tunneled friend?

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lot of people in the world who have to endure sexual privation. For some of them, having a sex partner once every three months would be a huge step up.

Indeed! Be grateful you get some every 3 months or so, in fact it could be worse.

HngInWis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you try and get out there to meet people? I know it really doesn't matter if you are hung or not if you don't have good inter-personal skills. And if you don't have good skills, the only way to improve them is to force yourself out into public places to start meeting people.

Try to think outside the box. You don't have to go to meet (meat) markets like singles bars. (these are best for one night stands, though). If you want something more substantial, give your church a try. Also, grocery stores are great for casual introductions.

Anyone else have good suggestions for our chronically carpal-tunneled friend?

i go out, and not to singles bars. never been to a singles bar, don't even know if there are any around here. i have to have social skills because of my line of work. i don't go to church so thats out of the question.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey man! I don't understand why is that happening to you :(... I have one time same situation and become little desperate hehe but just when I decided to give a fuck about situation... even if I need to jerk off all nights (and mornings heheh) and when I decided that... ALL MAGICALLY CHANGE!! don't know why happended that!

See you man!

by the way... ur pics are good!

I'm completely talktative this days. I'll chat it up with any girl simply because from past experience, it never leads anywhere. I figure, what the hell?

I always be me, and take a shot. Girls have been chatting with me at college more than usual, and it's only because I've decided to give myself a boost of confidence. I never walk around like I own the world, only that I enjoy being me. This isn't always true, but if you want a girl to get into you, you have to be you.

There will always been a hotter guy, a bigger guy, or a more interesting guy, but you will make the fit somewhere. If nothing else, I'm sure there are some girls that have said "That guy was hot" after you peaced from a conversation with them. It's happened to me before.

At this point, that's basically your pick-up skills. I have none. I always seem to turn into a friend than a romantic interest. Some of us were born to be lonely. I take that out on my guitar.

Yes, I write some emo-sounding stuff, but it turns girls on via myspace, and all of a sudden, I'm not the huge lameass I thought I was. Girls are arbitrary. Whatever they want, they want, and they don't let anyone stop them from getting it. It's kind of sad that if I didn't whore my band out on the internet, I wouldn't be the "hot guy who rips at guitar," but at the same time, that's something I've got going for me that other guys don't. Some guys talk about sports all day long and work out at the gym constantly, and they can score with some chicks that I couldn't dream of getting with.

Take your time, and cheer up man, or you'll start to get depressed over it. Seize the day the next time you meet a girl you think is cute, and ask her out. It's worth a shot, right?

And by the way, Hunginwis

I've had sex maybe twice last year, and maybe 2 blowjobs. That was from the same girl, who was an exgirlfriend. None this year at all. No action.

So if you think your situation is sad, feel free to laugh at mine.

jesse_johns

Just Browsing
Media
Reply to WIS: While a flying fist works well and brings pleasure, phallic exploration of warm wet holes bring even more pleasure.. Stay open to diversity/opportunity. As an old farm boy, learned this early so never ever went through a long dry spell. Keep kickn' it.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there social activity clubs in your area? I am in several in San Antonio. Although honestly no one has approached me as a dating interest yet and I've been in one of them practically since I moved here! But it's a way to get out there and meet people and have fun, and who knows?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dang you really have a good one... anyways.. its personality, confidence.. all little pieces which make the puzzle beautiful. :)

HngInWis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i go out, i have social skills, i'm not ugly, i'm not fat, i'm not in my own little world, i'm not poor, i'm not stupid. i ask women out, i dance when i'm at bars. i post on here i go to chat rooms, and i get no women interested in all. even when i don't flaunt that i'm hung i don't get shit to save my fucking life.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, at least you can admit you're not getting laid. Takes some balls. I've noticed that all the douche bags get laid, the guys wearing the pink shirts, the musicians that are too cool -- these people are fakes. In some of my more successful phases in college I would usually take home girls when they knew the least about me and I was acting the fakest. Go figure. Times I've been honest and true to a girl they usually laugh and go fuck the asshole partier. Just find your game, whatever works for you, and go with it. If you're outgoing you'll get better at it. Don't try to emulate anyone else's tactics, find what works for you. I for one, can NEVER get laid when I go out with my drinking buddies. When the eagle flies solo, though, the chicks come back to the nest. Again, go figure.

Well, at least you can admit you're not getting laid. Takes some balls. I've noticed that all the douche bags get laid, the guys wearing the pink shirts, the musicians that are too cool -- these people are fakes. In some of my more successful phases in college I would usually take home girls when they knew the least about me and I was acting the fakest. Go figure. Times I've been honest and true to a girl they usually laugh and go fuck the asshole partier. Just find your game, whatever works for you, and go with it. If you're outgoing you'll get better at it. Don't try to emulate anyone else's tactics, find what works for you. I for one, can NEVER get laid when I go out with my drinking buddies. When the eagle flies solo, though, the chicks come back to the nest. Again, go figure.

It's the shitty musicians though. I've got quite a reputation for being a shredder around here. Whenever the topic comes up, my name comes up. I'm so shy about it though, that I don't get up in people's faces like the poser rockstar wannabes do. These kids, however, get chicks all over them. I think it's mostly because I have a brain and don't want to do stupid shit all day or get wasted and say the word "Like" 600 times in each sentence that comes out of my mouth.

The party dudes get it all the time, but it's because they are one step away from being a serial rapist. If you're a nice guy who truly wants to care for someone else and have a best friend, you'll probably be stuck single until you turn 30, and all the girls from high school finally grow up and realize they need someone stable in a partner.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Waste of a perfectly good pussy.

Is this the location for the pity party? :tongue: If so I would like to throw my hat into the ring as well.

I have a perfectly good, tight pussy and I haven't had decent sex since Since before Christmas.. :eek: :redface: That's right it's been almost a year since I have enjoyed coitus. I also enjoy anal sex and I love to suck dick. I'm a great cook, a decent conversationalist, and I like the outdoors. I'm not gonna be Miss Georgia but I'm not ugly either.

Sometimes life isn't fair; sometimes it flat out sucks for no apparent reason.

[MCA] When the eagle flies solo, though, the chicks come back to the nest. Again, go figure.
Maybe your friends are assholes and scare of all the women.:confused::redface::tongue:

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah man.. u are completly right just be yourself and don't be another fake person! Be confident and don't give a LOT of importance to sex...of course is important... but not that important!