Waste of a big cock

HngInWis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, at least you can admit you're not getting laid. Takes some balls. I've noticed that all the douche bags get laid, the guys wearing the pink shirts, the musicians that are too cool -- these people are fakes. In some of my more successful phases in college I would usually take home girls when they knew the least about me and I was acting the fakest. Go figure. Times I've been honest and true to a girl they usually laugh and go fuck the asshole partier. Just find your game, whatever works for you, and go with it. If you're outgoing you'll get better at it. Don't try to emulate anyone else's tactics, find what works for you. I for one, can NEVER get laid when I go out with my drinking buddies. When the eagle flies solo, though, the chicks come back to the nest. Again, go figure.

at least i'm not the only one to see that all the asshole guys get the girls. when i go out its usually me and my wing man, so too much sausage at the party isn't a part of the equation.

Yea dude, don't feel bad. In fact, I've got way more respect for you than any of your buddies who can get laid regularly. You obviously have to take the shit end of the stick, and I know how bad that can feel day after day.

Just hang in there though. Our time will come, haha.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Waste of a perfectly good pussy.

Is this the location for the pity party? :tongue: If so I would like to throw my hat into the ring as well.

I have a perfectly good, tight pussy and I haven't had decent sex since Since before Christmas.. :eek: :redface: That's right it's been almost a year since I have enjoyed coitus. I also enjoy anal sex and I love to suck dick. I'm a great cook, a decent conversationalist, and I like the outdoors. I'm not gonna be Miss Georgia but I'm not ugly either.

Sometimes life isn't fair; sometimes it flat out sucks for no apparent reason.

[MCA] When the eagle flies solo, though, the chicks come back to the nest. Again, go figure.
Maybe your friends are assholes and scare of all the women.:confused::redface::tongue:

Yeah me too. I did have sex twice in late July, but the last time before that was in 2000...

D

deleted136887

I for one, can NEVER get laid when I go out with my drinking buddies.

This is(or should be) a well known fact. Put yourself in a women's position: there's a pile of guys talking crap and getting more noisy by the hour, who is going to talk them? Who wants to?(don't misunderstand me, I go out with the mates to get pissed, but it's extremely RARE to meet girls in a pub when you are with mates) On the other hand, going out by yourself looking like a creep is'nt going to work either. Sporting activities are great for meeting people( and you can check out the goods beforehand).
Of course if all else fails pop in at Phuket or Bangkok, or somewhere else in the east, you WILL get laid, and get rid of your block (it's like writer's block, I gues!) Good luck:cool:

HngInWis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is(or should be) a well known fact. Put yourself in a women's position: there's a pile of guys talking crap and getting more noisy by the hour, who is going to talk them? Who wants to?(don't misunderstand me, I go out with the mates to get pissed, but it's extremely RARE to meet girls in a pub when you are with mates) On the other hand, going out by yourself looking like a creep is'nt going to work either. Sporting activities are great for meeting people( and you can check out the goods beforehand).
Of course if all else fails pop in at Phuket or Bangkok, or somewhere else in the east, you WILL get laid, and get rid of your block (it's like writer's block, I gues!) Good luck:cool:

and how does this theory work when there's only 2 guys?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had some incomplete sex today lol .. it was on the standing position when someone knock on the door.. so we had to put our clothes on really fast!

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not getting laid? very few are and the ones that are, are possibly talking about it more than they are getting it.

also, qualilty is better than quantity. what your getting may be less but more than likely of good value!,

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here are some things that I keep in mind that help me.

1 He who has confidence in himself gains it from others. ie, if you dont think you will have sex with her, neither will she. But if you do,...

2 Dont focus on "getting laid," just focus on getting numbers and flirting. That makes it less nerve racking and makes it easier to be yourself. Getting laid will be the by-product. Plus, girls will dig that you dont seem to need to get into their pants right away, and you arent some horny frat dork.

3 Wake up every day KNOWING you will encounter a minimum of three women that would like to date you. Gas stations, grocery stores, resteraunts, etc. Just knowing that will cause you to carry yourself better in public, and if you take a couple chances a week, odds are in your favor.

D

deleted136887

and how does this theory work when there's only 2 guys?

Depends where you are, I guess. If you and the mate are drooling over girls, you're also going to look like creeps.
Do you travel a lot? Being the foreigner instead of the local gives you a lot of appeal, and I find people make contact with you far easier than your local mob would.
It all depends what you are looking for , in the end. You wanna get laid, or get hitched?

Bajan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any other guys out there that don't get laid for shit even thou they're hung? I have sex like once every 3 months if I'm lucky. I'm not ugly, I'm not fat, but women just don't want it. I don't know if it's because I live in nowhere fuckin Wisconsin, but I feel like I'm totally waisting my cock. And I'm so sick of jerking off every damn night. I just give up!

if you were 50/50 that would at least double you chances... LOL :p

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had bad sex in June with a guy who was rather small and into SPH. I don't count that, as it was a truly unpleasant experience. :frown1:

My sexual experience in late July was much more pleasant. It was with the guy I've been in an open LTR with for the past 14 years. Unfortunately he has some medical issues that contribute to severe ED, and so it has been a rare occurrence for us for the past several years. (and yeah, he's big.)

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
well with a cock that big you must have some awesome forearms jerking it off everynight.

and as for your issue, well ... maybe it is and isnt you. okay here me out, its you becuase the women in your area arent into you, and it isnt you becuase the women arent interested. so you have a few option, eithe rpresent yourself differently, or move. a new location and a new outlook on life could help. ALSO, have you tried a blind date? specfifically tell the friend that hooks you up that you want to bury your monster cock.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yah I have trouble getting the girls to
part of it is me tho, I won't hook up with a girl at random I want to date someone I am friends with but dont have that many female friends
and the ones I have are all taken

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Be confident and drop that hang dog attitude.

Learn how to scope out a room and read a woman's unconscious body language. If you're with your wingman chat up a pair of chicks, divide and conquer. If she's in a group, try separating her from the crowd. If she's sitting alone, tell the bartender to send a drink over to her courtesy of you. If she rejects it, move on; otherwise, after her second sip walk over there and strike up a conversation.

Find an attractive and outgoing gay friend... those are the best wingmen if you want to chat up chicks.

Once the ice is broken, listen to her, pretend to be interested and keep eye contact. Stop checking out her rack. Don't compliment her on her rack but rather focus on something that shows she took the time out to look presentable... hair, earrings, skin, etc. Don't be creepy and don't overdo it; otherwise she'll assume you're gay as well.

Be fun and flirty, don't monopolize her time... give her some space. Talk to other people & women, show her you aren't desperate for her attention. Circulate around don't glower in a corner like a predator. Bump into her again and ask her to dance when a good song comes up.

It helps if you smile. Don't wear wrinkled smelly shirts. Ask a female or gay friend to critique your shoes. Get a decent haircut. When in doubt don't wear cologne but use plenty of soap and water. Return phone calls within three days.

Above all, don't push it if she's completely uninterested. You'd be suprised how often you'll run into people again if it's meant to be; who knows, maybe the next time she'll be in a more receptive mood.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Any other guys out there that don't get laid for shit even thou they're hung? I have sex like once every 3 months if I'm lucky. I'm not ugly, I'm not fat, but women just don't want it. I don't know if it's because I live in nowhere fuckin Wisconsin, but I feel like I'm totally waisting my cock. And I'm so sick of jerking off every damn night. I just give up!

I dunno, maybe you should try meeting women online but keep the dimensions of your cock to yourself for as long as possible. Many women will find it offputting, not because they are scared of it but because they will make assumptions about you:

That you fuck around a lot because a certain kind of woman will love it.
That you will be bad in bed because you think your size is all you need.
That you are unlikely to remain faithful, remember most women are looking for something that will last at least a while.

I met my girlfriend online and she was talking to a guy at the time who had been sending her pics of his 10.5" (claimed and apparently the pictures seemed to back this up). She didn't like it and never actually met him, seemed to think that for him sex was "too much about recreation", didn't like the way he only talked about sex, thought he was "way to big" (he probably is for her, she has trouble with mine at times and reckons i'm as big as any she's seen in the flesh). Maybe his approach works for a few size queens but not most women.

Maybe you should make friends with women online and when the subject finally comes round to sex (as, in my experience, it usually does), timidly admit that you are kind of huge but that it's more of a problem than a blessing (should stop them worrying about other women) say something like "the best thing about it is that it's forced me to get very good at foreplay" and "i'm used to not being able to use all of it, maybe one day i'll find someone who can take it all" (even if that's not true, it'd certainly be less intimidating), I reckon a lot of women would be moistening between the legs as they read it, just wish it was the kind of thing i'd ever had to say :)

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are wasting more than your cock, you are wasting your life. There's a negativity in your tone that women easily pick up on. You need to focus on that which you have, feel the positives, find joy, express joy and more positives will come to you. Buy a copy of "The Secret" in either book form, audio CD or DVD. It will change your life. Good luck!