Watch Michael Jackson 1984 Pepsi Accident Video Found

B_diddydoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guy was a bit loony but a legend none the less, he was def hotter when he was black; i think its safe to say that holds true for most if not all of us aficionados of his

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And Joe Jackson is smiling like a two-dollar whore in a dime store, thinking he landed a jackpot with MJ's children. He would probably want to use them for his own gain, not for the children. If you want see the root of it all that is evil, it stems back to Joe Jackson's beatings.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Were you there when all this so called abuse happened? Exactly!

Just because you see it on a movie screen or read it in a magazine, doesn't make it factual. -MJ

I sure hope that one day these families or even the accuser themselves will one day clear his name.

If MJ actually did something to these kids then having his name cleared would be ridiculous.

The real question is, would you let him spend time with your children unsupervised? If not, why? If he's innocent of the accusations would you subject your children to that possibility?

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
MJ is one of the best entertainer in the world... Actually he's one of my Idol when it comes in the music Industry, I idolized also MJ (Michael Jordan) in baskeball..

The only thing that M. Jackson did that most of us here turned off is that he likes children... why not having a relationship with a guy older than 18?

pomaus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Were you there when all this so called abuse happened? Exactly!

Just because you see it on a movie screen or read it in a magazine, doesn't make it factual. -MJ

I sure hope that one day these families or even the accuser themselves will one day clear his name.

It's a well known fact that MJ paid off the first person for $20Million to drop the charges against him. That's proof enough for me. As i say when your a billionaire you hire the best legal team and Prove your innocence not BUY it.

And as for the Martin Bashiere Interview. Thse where things Michael Jackson was saying himself out of his own Mouth. Are you going to try and tell me that you think it is loving and natural to allow a 12 year old boy to share a bed with a 40+Yr old Guy???

People are entitled to their opinions wether they are supportive or against MJ.

ENTERT8NER

Just Browsing
Media
I agree we are all entitled to our opinions and those reading this thread clearly know mine. I'm not going to fuel this topic anymore and go listen to that new snippet of an unreleased song by him which is # 1 on youtube. I can't believe this man has sold 9 millions albums since his death and has 7 of the TOP 10 spots in US charts. Unreal!

The man just can't stop breaking records can he... :)

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, In my opinion... people really loves his songs despite of what he is, despite of his being gayish with a boy under 18... people still love him, MJ's music is really cool and no one can beat that plus the moment he entertain it's really cool!

No wonder he's the King of Pop!

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
guy was a bit loony but a legend none the less, he was def hotter when he was black; i think its safe to say that holds true for most if not all of us aficionados of his

He's cute when he was a child, I like when his dimple appears and the way the child sang...