Watch out Ronaldinho...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

She actually did get a yellow card for kicking the ball into a downed player's face at close range, and I read now that the hair-pulling stunt got her an indefinite suspension.

it wasn't her that kicked the ball into the player's face, though, HG...she got the yellow for tripping the player that went down, then a kindly teammate kicked the ball in to the downed players' face :smile:

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
Cunt.

Yeah, I'll second that.

It wouldn't surprise, or disappoint me in the slightest if her former victims kicked the shit out of her in the parking lot. With cleats.
Deifinite cunt. That video evidence should see her with a nice long suspension, and even better should mark her out for an arse kicking in the future.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cunt.

Yeah, I'll second that.

It wouldn't surprise, or disappoint me in the slightest if her former victims kicked the shit out of her in the parking lot. With cleats.

well, those victims were mormons, so they probably won't take revenge. :smile::wink:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, allow me to introduce you to some (all??!!) of the Mormons I've known.

lol...well i don't know any...but all those gals were from BYU, so i assume they would at least get kicked out of a mormon college for taking revenge...

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deifinite cunt. That video evidence should see her with a nice long suspension, and even better should mark her out for an arse kicking in the future.

A cherry to top the suspension would be assault charges and monetary damages should there be any neck injuries to the player whose hair she yanked.

I know that sports injuries don't generally fall under assault but jesus! she yanked that poor girl's ponytail with both hands!

Her parents must be sooooo proud.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A cherry to top the suspension would be assault charges and monetary damages should there be any neck injuries to the player whose hair she yanked.

I know that sports injuries don't generally fall under assault but jesus! she yanked that poor girl's ponytail with both hands!

Her parents must be sooooo proud.

actually there have been a couple of sports related injury/assault cases...

a couple that come to mind are:

when hockey player Todd Bertuzzi was charged by Crown authorities in Vancouver with assault causing bodily harm because he seriously injured colorado player steve moore...

YouTube - The Infamous Bertuzzi Sucker Punch On Moore Avalanche Vs Sharks

also, they charged Bruins hockey player Marty McSorley for attacking Donald Brashear and he was found guilty of assault with a weapon and got an 18 months suspended sentence

YouTube - Donald Brashear Mugged by Marty McSorley - Full Version

also, in boxing, this was the most famous (or infamous) Luis Resto vs Bobby Collins Jr. they did a documentary on it...Resto, and his scumbag trainer, Panama Lews, took the padding out of the gloves they used and dipped Resto's taped hands in plaster...so he was essentially hitting collins with plaster fists, with virtually no padding that gloves normally have...it was only found out because Collins' father congratulated Resto by shaking his hand, and found felt that the glove had been tampered with

Bobby Collins later committed suicide (got drunk and drove off in to a river bank) because the severity of the beating fundamentally made his brain in to mush and he suffered catastrophic mental damage.

YouTube - Assault In The Ring (HBO)

this is when Collins' father caught them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLV1EP82Yp4

it was a huge case here in NYC

Last edited:

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
That HBO doc was on here not so long ago, shocking what some people do in the pursuit of sporting "glory".

Sadly a google search for cases of precedent in football are hindered by the plethora of cases where footballers have assaulted people in bars/nightclubs etc. The fact is the police can press charges if it's deliberate assault like that.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That HBO doc was on here not so long ago, shocking what some people do in the pursuit of sporting "glory".

Sadly a google search for cases of precedent in football are hindered by the plethora of cases where footballers have assaulted people in bars/nightclubs etc. The fact is the police can press charges if it's deliberate assault like that.

i seem to remember they almost went after Roy Keane when he kicked the crap out of Alfe Inge Haaland