watch

f_nguy

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am still not sure, but I always wanted to watch my girlfriend get pounded by a big one, but then you get that feeling of inadequacy (sp) so after reading more and seeing these monsters.....I think I want to watch. or at least watch him do his own girl. How weird is that?

vortex22222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Many guys here look at big cocks because it is a humiliation exercise. Don't ever let someone do something like this to your girlfriend. It may be a humiliation that neither you nor she can overcome.

tpd

Expert Member
Media
I had a guy watch me fuck his wife a few years ago, she was a great fuck & really tight. He had a jerk while watching & only had a cock about half the size of mine. Dont know if she wanted his again or not, but she was saying she wanted this size again as she loved it. I think that is the danger for the small guy

f_nguy

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i would rather watch him fuck his girlfriend or wife, but don't think we are so serious that it would matter. Wouldn't feel good the next time she saw my smaller guy, but I wanna watch one in person get pounded by a big cock.