Watched a sex video my wife made with a large penis guy. It was interesting.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_cucksmallpeniskev, Jan 14, 2009.

1. B_cucksmallpeniskev

B_cucksmallpeniskev New Member

Albums:
    I recently watched a video my wife made with an ex lover of hers. He was well hung and it was quite interesting. This is not an erotic post, so sorry to those people hoping to hear me tell you about the video. WHat I want to talk about was the ideas and emotions that went throught me watching the video. And to see if anyone else has ever experienced this.

First off the video was quite erotic. My wife seemed to be enjoying herself, but it was not unlike our love making. The only major difference was she moaned more often (but not that much) and she had some "whoa to deep" moments.
    I always thought watching her would make me jealous, but it did not. I did not feel angry or upset. I was a little in awe of the situation. It was more like watching Bizarre Foods on teh food network. I could not believe she was fucking something so big, but I was curious and interested and couldn't turn away. They really did make love. It was very tender and romantic. Not that I am not romantic, but this guy was smooth. She seemed to really like that, so I took some pointers and added that to my moves.
    I think it was actually a good experience for me to see that. I really learned a lot. It was erotic too, but it was also a calming moment for me to recognize my wife's enjoyment over my own.
    I have more to say, but i have to get some work done. Will post more later.

2. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    well, u have some balls for watching it and at least it wasn't a bad experience for u. Because it could have been so much worse. Good for u.

3. B_cucksmallpeniskev

Albums:
    No I agree bstexas. I thought I was going to get raging upset. But I had no angry or jealousy. Seeing your partner, wife, or gf with another man can be quite emotionally challenging. It would have been different if it had been rough I think, but it was romantic.

4. Richard Guzinia

Richard Guzinia New Member

How did the existence of said video become known to you?

5. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Very good question Richard...

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, the ex lover maybe was hung. But she married you. That's all that matters I think.

7. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

exactly. sex is fun and all but their is a lot more to life.

8. B_Bubba Sponge

B_Bubba Sponge New Member

Did you watch together?

9. B_cucksmallpeniskev

Albums:
    We did watch it together.

My wife shared with me she had made some sex videos, so I asked if she had any. She did not so she contacted her ex and he sent them to us.

10. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    How big was he? I mean, how big did she say he is, and how big do you think he looked?

11. B_Bubba Sponge

B_Bubba Sponge New Member

I Think it's very hot cuck.... Good for you both. =]

12. D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Good for you that you took it so well. The first time I was actually in a 3 some with my wife and a very hung guy, she moaned VERY loudly -something she never did when we screwed. And even worse, after the first fuck of the night. she started grabbing him and asking for more. Sure enough, he "rose" to the occasion immediately and they did it a second time.

I am serious when I say that she actually asked him for a third time that night, and he did it to her again, but then she asked him to stop because she was getting too sore. He obligingly took it right away -ramrod stiff and went to roll over when she asked him to straddle her head and she blew him to completion. They had fucked on and off for about 2.5 hrs. The most we ever did it was 20 - 30 minutes and with very little moaning and I have always been a one shot guy.

I did not get over that for about 1 year. She wanted to do it again with him but fortunately she was reasonable enough to let go of it because I did not want to see that again.

Draft saved Draft deleted