Watching A Guy Jerking Off...

uluulu

Expert Member
Media
I really enjoy watching a guy jerk off, especially married guy. Can you share your experience when you first watched a guy jerk off and how did it happen? It is a big turn on for me.

Reactions: diver6

GeileMike30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me too! I always went into the shower stalls in the back of the camping showers. There was a tiny hole from where i could watch men shower in the stall next to me. So many of them jerked off under the shower. What an amazing holidays i've had there. Especially the dads showering with there kid and sending it back to the tent/mom so they could shoot a load under the shower. I'm getting hard already again writing this.

uluulu

Expert Member
Media
Me too! I always went into the shower stalls in the back of the camping showers. There was a tiny hole from where i could watch men shower in the stall next to me. So many of them jerked off under the shower. What an amazing holidays i've had there. Especially the dads showering with there kid and sending it back to the tent/mom so they could shoot a load under the shower. I'm getting hard already again writing this.
Thats hot! I have never been to a camping ground. Might have to go to one soon!

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In college one of my roommates would leave his door partially open. Often in the morning when I would head to the bathroom he would be jacking off. Often I would stand there watching him until he finished. I would then go shower and I would always jack off thinking about watching him. I am sure he knew he was being watched but no one ever said anything. He had an average cut cock.

Reactions: Bigred12 and diver6