Watching a huge dick fuck a guy up close??

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MartinBexley, Jan 2, 2012.

1. MartinBexley

MartinBexley New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys... I'm a total top and recently I've got into a minor fetish of playing in three sums and doing a 69 on the guy being fucked doggie.... I totally get off on touching and licking the balls and cock of the bottom and feeling the top's cock when he's cumin.... I'm I totally weird or is it just something that lots of other guys like but don't talk about?

CuriousNJWM likes this.
  2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a great view, that's for sure!

3. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    so fucking hot. sounds normal to me.

4. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Done it tons of times. Wouldn't say it was a fetish exactly, but certainly something I enjoy.

5. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    Many many husbands have done the same thing to me over the years as I am fucking their wives! Looking at our fuck as close as possible, even guiding me inside the wife and holding my balls as I am fucking and later cumming in her. I let this happen once I know it is not distracting for her... it usually feels good and the guys who want to do it seem to totally love it.

6. mandoman

Gold Member

What a guy!
    I bet you are a couple's wet dream.
    You satisfy the woman totally, and yet manage to let the guy realize his dreams without being violated.
    What a win-win-win situation!
    I think you are the man whose memories I would most like to see and feel.

#6 mandoman, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
    CuriousNJWM likes this.
  7. mandoman

Gold Member

Sounds like an act of love.
    You are excited by an excited man. Nothing sounds more normal to me.
    I'd be happy trading places with you.
    I'd like a finger in the top's ass, so I could feel him coming from the inside, while I hear him blow his load. I would love to overload the guy being the bottom...the intensity of being fucked, while being sucked, sounds ecstatic.

8. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Looking at our fuck as close as possible, even guiding me inside the wife and holding my balls as I am fucking and later cumming in her.

oi Uncutpete, that be my job hah sounds wonderful, love the way this thread has folk who are downright str & honest about there goings on ..it appears
    Now to look at yr images ha

and Op you are more than normal i am sure hah

9. macungie

macungie New Member

Albums:
    I've been with my fuck buddy for 5 yrs and he is well endowed in the penis dept. He loves to have sex in public and have people watch. He likes to pull all the way out and swing his cock around so all can see how big it is. Then he'll shove it all the way back in and fuck me hard. I get rock hard when I get fucked with a big cock and he likes to grab it and show all watching how hard I am and how I love his big cock. I used to be embaressed by this, but I now get turned on by it. Love to hear guys comment on the size of his cock and how hard I get. I have almost 7 1/2 in the cock dept. and guys say it's one of the hottest things they have seen, a guy with a good sized cock getting plowed hard by a guy with a big fat cock and staying rock hard the whole time. We always find a guy who likes to grab either his cock while he fucks me, or jerks me off or sucks me while he plows my ass. The only bad comment I've heard someone say is they could not believe that I let someone fuck me like that in front of people I did not know and once someone called both of us a couple of sluts.

10. LuciferChild

LuciferChild New Member

im the opposite....it turns me off when they ask to fuck their ass or when they show it....thats why i try to avoid versatiles ones.

#10 LuciferChild, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  11. MartinBexley

MartinBexley New Member

Albums:
    Good to hear that others enjoy this too... any guys who wanna try it for real should feel free to send me a private message ... I host three sums and small groups regularly in Tower Hill area (financial district of London). Many of the guys who cum to my meets at lunchtime are either bi or bi curious..... as well as a few gay guys.... cheers

12. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With guys I'm primarily just oral, but doing what you describe is definitely a favorite of mine. I totally enjoy 69 anyway and the view of the top's cock and balls pounding away right above my face is just fabulous. I also enjoy the same 69 scenario with a woman who is being fucked doggy style, I guess I just can't get enough of watching a stiff cock in action!

CuriousNJWM likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted