Watching a Penis Grow...Turn On???

Ladies, does watching a man's penis go from limp, wrinkled, small and saggy to fully engorged, swollen, hard and erect get you excited?

Also, is it an EXTRA turn-on for you to suck a limp cock until its hard instead of it already being hard when you take it into your mouth?

Reactions: Melinahalfbreedintx

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Abso-freaking-lutely! I love watching it grow! It's so hot to feel it and see it. To look at a before and after... A cock is truly a great tool! I love going to wikipedia commons to check out their cock pictures' section.

And yes, feeling the cock grow in my own mouth is great! Not only am I enjoying it but it lets me know I'm doing something right ;)

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, does watching a man's penis go from limp, wrinkled, small and saggy to fully engorged, swollen, hard and erect get you excited?

Also, is it an EXTRA turn-on for you to suck a limp cock until its hard instead of it already being hard when you take it into your mouth?

Yes, absolutely. To make him hard and ready is always great and pleasurable.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Soft peens look so sweet and fragile. They look like they need hugs and kisses. When I love the man attached, I just adore precious little things. So cute. If there is foreskin, I just wanna coax the little cutie out. I feel nurturing towards them, not particularly sexual. As they get harder, I definitely start to feel very intensely sexual towards them. It is arousing.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Soft peens look so sweet and fragile. They look like they need hugs and kisses. When I love the man attached, I just adore precious little things. So cute. If there is foreskin, I just wanna coax the little cutie out. I feel nurturing towards them, not particularly sexual. As they get harder, I definitely start to feel very intensely sexual towards them. It is arousing.

Exactly this! But some guys told me that calling a penis cute wasn't a good thing. :( I think it is, though. I used to try and sneak up on my b/f's penis so I could catch it while it was soft, so I could make it go from cute and cuddly to all hard and "dangerous"!

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
AE definitely has something there. It feeds into that whole need to nurture within women. It's why women love Spring so much. (Spring has sprung btw, gorgeous day today) The whole idea of rebirth and nurturing things into life is within every women. We are walking gardens. It's no surprise that nature chose to make the male sex organ something that grows, serve as an aphrodisiac, to draw females to it. Like a flower opening up, we bees love it.

I wouldn't called it "cute" though, not in front of a guy anyway. I've learned the male ego is easily bruised when it comes to certain words being applied to their penises. Like never use "little man".

Certainly when it starts to swell and get hard it is arousing.

I usually prefer to get it semi-hard before I do oral. I'd rather jerk or grind or tease it to life before I put my mouth on it. My new favorite way to get the bf hard of late has been to simply cuddle up and whispering, "do you want me to suck your cock?" in his ear a few times. Repeat the mantra and presto, it's magic, instant tent in the pants. The power of words.

Reactions: I_Like_Em_Thick

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would NEVER tell my dude the bald truth: his flaccid dick, in its little turtleneck of foreskin, is the frippin' cutest thing since cocker spaniel puppies! OMG it is SO damn' C U T E ! *ahem* Um. I mean. That man has a sexy, beastly, dangerous cock. Nothing cute to see here.

Adle

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I really like to watch and to know that he will be ready for me soon ...
And more exciting to start caressing him when he is soft, I really love this idea that it's my hand or my mouth make him hard ... To know the time it takes or what particular things he prefers ...

Yes I really like to watch and to know that he will be ready for me soon ...
And more exciting to start caressing him when he is soft, I really love this idea that it's my hand or my mouth make him hard ... To know the time it takes or what particular things he prefers ...

Excellent! So good to hear, from a guy's point of view, that women appreciate and enjoy the erection process :)

Reactions: Adle

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Well, you never say cute aloud, for goodness sakes! Lol.
Seriously, I don't like being called cute, so I don't do it except as a joke.

But the transition from minding its own business to raring to go is special.
Extra exciting? Nope. But arousing.

And honestly, starting oral with some flex helps me.

Reactions: I_Like_Em_Thick

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Am I the only one thinking "Puppetry of the Penis?"
Well not now that you brought it up! I actually have the DVD! Sometimes I just say ow! And other times, I think now I know why guys take so long in the bathroom! :D