watching Brad

gsdx

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry for being a spoil-sport, guys. I had no idea that my story was being reposted here without so much as my permission to do so, an acknowledgement to me as the author, or a link to the original, especially since I'm still writing it after 5 years and 200+ chapters.

Besides that, I received special permission from my 'home forum' to post some of the content which, according to the rules here, would not be allowed.

I have several other stories I could post here, but they all involve characters with day-to-day average endowments and I'm not at all certain they would be of interest here.

Again, I'm sorry about the disappearance, but you can read the story at JUB, and you don't even have to register to do so. (Registration is required only if you wish to comment.)

Take care.
Neil

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry for being a spoil-sport, guys. I had no idea that my story was being reposted here without so much as my permission to do so, an acknowledgement to me as the author, or a link to the original, especially since I'm still writing it after 5 years and 200+ chapters.

Besides that, I received special permission from my 'home forum' to post some of the content which, according to the rules here, would not be allowed.

I have several other stories I could post here, but they all involve characters with day-to-day average endowments and I'm not at all certain they would be of interest here.

Again, I'm sorry about the disappearance, but you can read the story at JUB, and you don't even have to register to do so. (Registration is required only if you wish to comment.)

Take care.
Neil

If you have a good story, then tell it. I am tired of hearing about 12-16" cocks that grow by the day...