Watching friends fuck

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Years ago when I was married my wife and I would have sex in the same room as her best friend and her husband. This lead to wife swapping.

Then one girlfriend I had would really get off on people watching us, so once in awhile we'd have a friend over to watch us while he masturbated. That's all he ever did.

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in my fraternity days... Oh yeah - we used to do it all the time. We called it "sport fucking" and would plan for guys to be hiding somewhere so they could watch. I jerked off a bunch of times thinking about watching those fuck sessions.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was comical in college when we lived in the dorms the amount of open sex that was going on. I think we had a rule that you had to have sex in a quad at least once with other people watching in order to get you diploma, so yes it happened quite a lot then.

Later in life I had a boy-toy who had a friend who wanted to watch - it was erotic and quite a turn on and we did it about 20 times with him present. He would masturbate and usually get off mulitple times, never wanted to join, but it turned both of us on.

Media
I remember several times taking new girls, or existing girlfriends, with my best friend at college, back to our shared room for a fuck. It was never quite dark so we were aware of each other doing the business; particularly if one of us came first we would watch the other bang the girl to the finish line. It was good, as others have said, sometimes to exchange partners, bang a girl just fucked by my friend and deposit another load in her pussy while my friend did the same to the one I'd had first. In those days, safe sex didn't have the importance it has now: the girls were all on the pill so we banged away bareback with impunity. On all these occasions, we both enjoyed it, as we hope did the girls. Fortunately we two men have about the same endowment otherwise one or the other would have been concerned about comparisons.