Watching friends piss...

dabausee

Just Browsing
Media
My straight best friend and I are pretty close. Just to give you an idea of how close we are, he lets me give him these really intense massages and I've slept in the same bed as him multiple times. However, I've never seen him naked before.

He usually pisses with the door slightly ajar, but I don't really try to sneak a peek. But this one time, I was talking to him while he was washing his hands when he shuts off the water and goes for the toilet. He is about to pull out his cock when....I turned and walked away. I just couldn't bring myself to stand there and watch him take a piss with his cock in plain sight. I think he suspects I'm gay or at least bi but he never brings it up.

Here's my question. How many of you str8 guys try to create moments to look at your friends' dicks and do you ever make it awkward? I'm sure moments like these will happen again but would it have been normal to stand there and watch him piss? What would you guys have done?

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
I've tried a lot but never over do it. You already get to give massages & sleep in the same bed... Why not just take it another step by being nude or cock out first. Be playful & have fun! Or just ask him during a massage maybe massage his dick!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I've tried a lot but never over do it. You already get to give massages & sleep in the same bed... Why not just take it another step by being nude or cock out first. Be playful & have fun! Or just ask him during a massage maybe massage his dick!

Don't do this if you wish to continue being his friend.

Gecko has it right.

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regardless of what anyone else might have done, if you want to watch your friend piss and he's given you permission to do so, then God bless you, watch him piss, if you don't, don't. You are fine, what you want and feel and desire is absolutely 100% a-ok--if you're not interested, you're not interested, if you are intrigued then go with the flow (pardon the expression). Live your life and let it trouble you no more.

Donkeyfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't let anyone by my other half watch me piss, which we do all the time as we share the bathroom all the time quite happily. That said, if someone else (male, female of whatever!) tried to cop a look or whatever, I'd playfully put them straight so to speak, but certainly wouldn't be offended. Generally I wouldn't allow such an opportunity to present itself, but I'm sure when in a public loo gym, blokes look all the time at each other. No big deal.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should decide if your relationship with him is important to you, if so then TRY to abstain from those hot thoughts you've been having.

I actually think 75% of the time if you share moments like that, like talking about sex, sleeping with a friend, seeing them naked... your relationship will get stronger and you'll be able to be much more open with that person, I think every straight guy should be open to showering... with other straight guys, with gay guys, not so much, but if you ever see his dick, you and him must know deep inside that that's not a big deal.

He probably took a piss while you were near by because he likes and trusts you, not because he's testing you, if he was he probably would do something more subtle.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eh....i got a friend who will take a leak right in front of you.

if he has a empty beer bottle or mug in sight he'll just go right there in front of you all while holding a conversation with you. have a couple other friends who if we're outside they'll go right infront of you and not even turn around or walk away or anything like that. i've learned that my white friends are a lil more open to pulling their wangs out than my friends of other races unless they're drunk or something.

sonicatomic1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only nor...a goo...a dece...the only way I'd ever get to check out a friend is to use the urinals and see if he uses those too... next to me, and hope he doesn't talk to me or look in my direction. As for "creating moments", I find it easier to wait for/follow and look at strangers' than friends', cuz yknow, youre friends. And if my friends ever noticed, it be all weird and/or they'd never live it down and i'll be teased about it forever :p

Talesof_Ted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hang on here bud. He lets you give him massage, he lets you sleep in his bed,He was in the process of pulling his cock out after washing his hands. I think he is trying to seduce you. if it ever happens again join him for a piss and I would bet if you do you will both end up hard.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If he started to piss while you were holding on a conversation it would seem reasonable that he did not have an issue with you seeing him piss. That said, if I were in that situation I would continue conversation...with his face, not his cock. If you wanted to sneek a peak that probably wouldn't be an issue but I'm pretty sure the point of him doing that was that he was comfortable with you there and not to show off pissing to you.

dabausee

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for everyone's insight on this issue. I really appreciate what everyone had to say about it.

reversed: If only it were that easy...

Gecko: Did exactly what you said. I was just wondering if I could have done anything more without being completely obvious.

debonair: With that being said and all of those types of people you hang around, would you feel comfortable doing the same? (He was sober, btw)

hungboy: I really like the last thing you said (more about this in update). It's not like he told me he was going to take a piss or to shut the door. We were just having a casual conversation and he felt completely comfortable pulling out his dick in front of me.

sonicatomic: Looking at strangers' dicks doesn't do as much as seeing that of a friend's, especially your best friend's...

guillaume: I think the next thing I'll do when the same situation arises would be to ask him if he is really that comfortable taking a piss in front of me so at least he acknowledges that I'm there and watching him piss.

Small update:
Just came back from clubbing with a small group, including him. He went straight for the bathroom and shut the door to take a leak. I guess he really is only comfortable around me.

Too bad when we were all about to knock out, I could hear him in his room with a girl he brought home. They were making out, and I definitely heard him getting his dick sucked and/or them fucking based on the slurping noises and his grunts/moans.

If only I had the balls to open the door to sneak a peek. That would be another story...

D_Jess_Kilme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey bud, my reading is that he felt safe enough to pull his dick out in front of you. He acted normal, as good friends do around each other. One could say that By walking away you are the one who broke the spell. I am sure that if you stayed he would not have felt the least bit uncomfortable. In fact, he probably wanted you to see him.

everyonelooks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, I agree....by walking away, you broke the spell and probably gave him the wrong message you'd like him to know...you could have just leaned on the door frame and kept talking or gone over, pulled out your dick, and pissed with him...I would have done the latter...

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sometimes taking a leak is just taking a leak. A lot of guys are very comfortable taking a leak in front of each other. It is very natural and not a sexual thing. Yeah sometimes they check out how they measure up but that is all.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sort of reminds me of the early bromance days with my bf. He used to give me massages as well, and believe me, it was the precursor to much more openness, nakedness and quite a bit of experimenting (but never sex). Yes, situations are often contrived to provide openings to nudity, sex talk, hard ons etc....Its not a big deal.

D_Aaron_Eckfart

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't have a problem pullin my dick out to piss in front of friends or anyone. just not that much of an issue, but most of them have seen my dick many times anyway.

B_circin867

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was in the university, I had a roomate who, like me, had a bashful bladder. We never used the bathroom at the same time. He took a long time to piss. So did I. But I did see his cut penis after a shower, when he walked naked across the room. I was shy about that. But we were both circumcised and had about the same size of our penises. So I started to cross the room naked.

Often when we used to take out the car for a long ride. After 5 hours, he needed a long piss, so did I. So we would go into the woods to piss. He named his penis, John. He used to call out: "Come on John (or boy) pee." I laughed and empted my bladder.

One of the things when we went to a men's room together, we never used a urinal. We went to the stall, usually not next to one another.

I think his being pee shy was more difficult than mine. Waiting for him to get out of the bathroom, I could be bursting to go. I used to get a hard on which made things difficult when he emerged.