Watching Gay Guys get yelled at.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Except for the little cocksucker who grabbed my ass while I was in a club in London just because I'd smiled at him a couple times (I was rolling balls; I smiled at everyone) and ruined my roll.:mad:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...such a great tush needs a good squeeze - besides I saw how you couldn't help but smile from ear to ear afterwards! :biggrin1:

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Younger people tend to be more caught up in impressing their peers than those of us who've matured a little. If it seems like their crowd is okay with insulting people, they can often try to outdo each other, no matter what their most personal feelings might be.

I used to be pretty conscientious about expressing myself honestly, but I succumbed a few times to doing what I thought was expected of me by my peers (all the while asserting that I was NOT one to be influenced by peer pressure). That kind of behavior should not be encouraged of course, but we have to acknowledge that it is pretty normal.

I am dating a guy 20 years my senior--I know long story. Last weekend, we were going to the grocery store and I reached for his hand as we walked across the parking lot. His immediate response was to quickly pull his hand away--I was not even trying to hold his hand. Anyway, it really pissed me off and we got into this long conversation about coming out of the closet (which he is) and then going back in it once you get older. I did not understand him all too well, but I thank you for expressing it as you have. It does give me a better idea on the maturity issue. I already know that I am far more confromtational than he, now I understand that this could be an apect of youth mixed with personality.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was in a gay bar ......whereby these two so called " butchies" walked

in and started pushing people around......one of the very obvious gay

table waiters grabbed one of the "butchies" and dragged him outside

beat the hell out of him and told him to ......"go home and tell your

mother you got beat-up by a faggot " .

First--I bet that if he tells anyone at all he will: 1) leave out the fact that he was beaten up by a homosexual, and 2) say that the waiter was at least six people.

Second--as much as I like seeing small-minded bigoted idiots get their asses kicked, you guys have got to be more careful. Some of these
yo-yos travel in packs or may have weapons.

Be good.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for understanding what I meant and understanding I was not trying to be offensive.

I know someone here brought up the blacks as a comparison. I know he was talking about South Africa, but this may translate. Most black people here in America do not see racism to the extent there used to be, but.... Here is the comparison: you have some 20 year old black kid with tattoos, dread locks, a backwards ball cap and red handkerchief with baggy pants down to his nuts go try to find a job on Wall Street and then cry racism. “They should just accept me for who I am”.

Just an observation, but maybe All4Show lives in a more conservative place. I know in California people are generally more accepting of different lifestyles and behavior. Guys with dreds, tattoos and baggy pants might be successful musicians so no one would be critical of how they look.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry, I couldn't help myself...such a great tush needs a good squeeze - besides I saw how you couldn't help but smile from ear to ear afterwards! :biggrin1:

I knew it was you!!!! :eek: I know my ass is juicylicious, but back off bro!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew it was you!!!! :eek: I know my ass is juicylicious, but back off bro!

Can't help it dude, my Mom taught me that when encounters a good thing, you ought to grab it with both hands...and I did...and I will...again and again and again. :eek: :biggrin1:

You do realise that your avatar is making eyes at me, which tells me that when you tell me to back off, you're using reverse psychology and in actual fact want me to get even closer.. :rolleyes:

obil

1st Like
Media
A stripper should be able to walk home at 3 am from her pole dancing job without her top on and still be safe, but that is not reality is it? Gays are fighting the moray’s and morals of the society and many enjoy doing it.

First, being a stripper is a job, being gay is not. Second, if a women walks topless down the street it's not a ticket for others to rape or assault her. Third, gay people just want to live THEIR life.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boy, there is some serious bullshit in this thread. We all know that society is homophobic, and therefore open queers deserve whatever they get?

And don't try to fucking sweeten it up - that's exactly the argument that's being made by some here. That's why some days I really don't think there's any answer except for gays to bash back.

People who promote the idea that gays should keep it to themselves, even if that argument is dressed up in pseudo-polite, pseudo-logical terms, are only one step removed from the guys who strung Matthew Shepard up on a fence and left him to die. The blood's on your hands too.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No easy answers, but everyone wants an easy answer anyway.

Matthew suggests that in-your-face attitudes or bashing back will help gays get equal status sooner. All4 seems to be suggesting that complacently (and discreetly) waiting will pay off eventually.

My suggestion is that you aren't going to get it RIGHT NOW, but you'll never get it if you do NOTHING. So, be smart about it, observe how things are, how things work, and who gets shit done. Learn to be patient but not complacent. Consider what you really want and set about making THAT happen. You can spend a lot of time and energy doing pay-backs, but they rarely do much to accomplish what you truly want.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All4 seems to be suggesting that complacently (and discreetly) waiting will pay off eventually.

I'm not so sure about that, MB. I don't think that argument is meant to lead to any "pay off" whatsoever. I believe it proposes that queers (if they must exist) should simply stay quiet because that's the way things are ... and should continue to be, always.

And for the record, I can't say I actually spend much time beating up straight people in order to further the cause. But anyone who expects me to remain a second-class citizen is definitely in for a fight of some kind.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Ugh, that's horrible. I can't stand people like that. Just blind hate...no matter what it is that sets them off. It's never justified and only meant to hurt. When I see two guys kissing, I don't get angry or feel any desire to lash out at them. I do get a bit weirded out and want to find an exit, but I think people can find that understandable.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boy, there is some serious bullshit in this thread. We all know that society is homophobic, and therefore open queers deserve whatever they get?

And don't try to fucking sweeten it up - that's exactly the argument that's being made by some here. That's why some days I really don't think there's any answer except for gays to bash back.

People who promote the idea that gays should keep it to themselves, even if that argument is dressed up in pseudo-polite, pseudo-logical terms, are only one step removed from the guys who strung Matthew Shepard up on a fence and left him to die. The blood's on your hands too.

Man, could you ever imagine gay men evolving to mixed martial arts and range weaponry?
That would be something grand.

K

kundalinikat

I think many of the people responding here have really been treated badly and there is really no excuse for it.

That being said, you are adults and know that homosexuality is not accepted in most places. I think in many cases illustrated here and what I have seen demonstrated, the gay person is eliciting a desired response. Many gays dress provocative, speak in a fake lisp and publicly demonstrate affection. This is called passive aggressive behavior and it is done for attention. Yes the attention is negative, but attention none the less. As Wingnut (above) says above, "fuck pacifism". I think many people are aggressively trying to throw their way of life in the face of as many people as possible.

So there's no excuses for abusing queers in public, and yet you have gone to the trouble of providing some...

Obviously any PDA is to elicit a response. When I see a couple holding hands and giving each other lovey-dovey eyes it's quite beautiful actually, and if I am ever bothered by a public slobbery snog session it's because I am obligated to distance myself from it, when really what part of me would like to do is watch it as a little window in the world of the couple. There is a concept in tantra of a 'third heart' or third soul created when two interact, something which is unique to each pair, and frankly it's not often you get to watch such a secluded species really bloom out in the open, especially when each member of this hybrid species is unique. :) But of course manners and personal boundaries obligate us to maintain some distance, which is the taboo that exhibitionists/voyeurs exploit, blah blah blah etc.

Side note, one of my favorite websites is the Nonverbal Dictionary of Gestures, Signs and Body Language Cues, I recommend it for some fascinating reading.

Also, you need to learn that lisps are not "fake." Oh they're learned, developed, affected at times for humor or meaning... like any other fucking accent! A lisp is not a signal that "you must treat me as Queer Role-Performer X, Super-Outy-Out FAG Of The Rainbow World", it is a sign that the speaker is comfortable enough to let you (as a friend or merely a bystander) hear what her voice actually sounds like. Would you prefer the role-playing that's dishonest? There's a "fake" straight voice too, we know how to play that shit up.

To flame in public (shocking I know) is no more passive-aggressive than to tell adults "you are adults". Yeah maybe my tone here is annoying you, but guess what, queers get annoyed when the lesser parts of others do the typing.

innowhere

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gay people get it all the time... Hell, beginning of this month I was walking downtown near the club... and a couple guys in a truck pulled up on the sidewalk and tried to run me down and screming faggot out the window, I jumped on the way, they went on theirs. I started walking again, no big deal. it's called life in America.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boy, there is some serious bullshit in this thread. We all know that society is homophobic, and therefore open queers deserve whatever they get! People who promote the idea that gays should keep it to themselves, even if that argument is dressed up in pseudo-polite, pseudo-logical terms, are only one step removed from the guys who strung Matthew Shepard up on a fence and left him to die. The blood's on your hands too.

You really have me rethinking some of my comments Matthew! I do not believe that any gay person deserves ever to be physically or verbally abused even when they display offensive behavior in public places. What I do feel is fear...fear that has accumulated over many years of interacting in an imperfect and hateful society! The kind of fear that results from being the victim of a Molotov cocktail tossed into a crowded gay bar. The kind of insanity that tortures a Matthew Shepard and leaves him to slowly die. Perhaps fighting back is a more proactive and less cowardly position to take than cowering when in public view! I do not have the answer, but you may be on to something guy! Perhaps there is some blood on my hands for not reacting with utter rage!

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, I don't care what people say or think. I can only live once and it is my right to hold hands or kiss in the street. If they don't like it, too bad. The only thing that they can stop me is to pay me!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And ultimately no one deserves to be harrassed or assaulted for being gay. Except for the little cocksucker who grabbed my ass while I was in a club in London just because I'd smiled at him a couple times (I was rolling balls; I smiled at everyone) and ruined my roll.:mad:

When I roll balls, men smile, too. :rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think many of the people responding here have really been treated badly and there is really no excuse for it.

That being said, you are adults and know that homosexuality is not accepted in most places. I think in many cases illustrated here and what I have seen demonstrated, the gay person is eliciting a desired response. Many gays dress provocative, speak in a fake lisp and publicly demonstrate affection. This is called passive aggressive behavior and it is done for attention. Yes the attention is negative, but attention none the less. As Wingnut (above) says above, "fuck pacifism". I think many people are aggressively trying to throw their way of life in the face of as many people as possible.

And, like heterosexuals don't aggressively try and do the same thing? Gay men (ME included) and lesbians are just being ourselves. Do you actually see how many hetero love signs there are out in public? Compared to homosexual ones. So who is really the major flaunt?

Straight men do things for attention, too. Everyone in some way wants to be at "the center of attention". And like straight men don't dress provocative and talk sexy either.:rolleyes:

I think that if gays and lesbians are this sexual minority, we STILL are entitled to our voice and our right to live and love. Truth is a multifaceted diamond.