watching guy masturbate

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Noticed this thread. I used to feel extremely self-concious of even pulling it out to cum on a girl. Then didn't mind, as it's not really just sitting there wanking. Finally dated someone who liked to watch, and just took a couple times. Was even more reassuring to know that she honestly liked it. So it's important, gals (or guys) to let us know if/when you do like it. And moreover, if you don't. Not too long ago, I had someone ask me to do it point-blank, and lo-and-behold was an immense turn-on (again, honesty prevails). That same girl, even got me to ejaculate on my own face, after doing it anywhere/everywhere.

Guess the moral for my drivel, is ...don't be shy on what you'd like a guy to do. We're usually just sex 'peons'... :wink:

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's truly one of the most remarkable things the male body can do according to my wife.she too sometimes would rather watch me cum than have sex!she thinks it's a truly spectacular site to behold.she loves to watch me from the very beginning then get close to taste.the thing is,i need to watch her while i'm hard at it!it is truly a turn on for both of us!

CurvyBlonde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ooooo.... i love to watch a man masterbate... love to watch how he does it, his technique, his facial expressions, oooo and if i hear him moaning and sighing, so hot......i just recently watched a video of a auto fellatio....at first i didn't know if i thought it was hot or not, but the more i watched.... oh yea, its hot! lol

xoxo

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it seems like in the videos ive seen of guys jacking off, they barely grab on to their cocks and they move their hand really slow

or maybe i am going to rough on myself, maybe thats why i can barely stay hard anymore

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doc said:
I love giving my GF a show, it just feels so fascinating for her, and it makes me feel a bit like a star. Never a bad thing really. Of course, afterwards, then I get to have some fun with her. Really never a bad thing.

$10,000 question: Do you think she watches when you're unaware of her presence?

Reactions: craigplayer69

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, just watching some random guy isn't that exciting - but if it's someone I like - someone I'd like to sex up at some point, it gets me wet.

I haven't ever seen a guy face to face who could suck himself, but I imagine that would be hot, too.. though I might have a harder time keeping my hands (and mouth) to myself watching that. :wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
CurvyBlonde said:
......i just recently watched a video of a auto fellatio....at first i didn't know if i thought it was hot or not, but the more i watched.... oh yea, its hot! lol

xoxo

And the name of that video is?????????? :tongue:

I love sitting below a guy sucking his balls while he is jacking of, its a good way to be involved but not actually participating..And it makes it oh so much better when he lets out a few sounds, moaning, sighing and heaving breathing along with the full body 'spasm' are ...bellisimo

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
faceking said:
Noticed this thread. I used to feel extremely self-concious of even pulling it out to cum on a girl. Then didn't mind, as it's not really just sitting there wanking. Finally dated someone who liked to watch, and just took a couple times. Was even more reassuring to know that she honestly liked it. So it's important, gals (or guys) to let us know if/when you do like it. And moreover, if you don't. Not too long ago, I had someone ask me to do it point-blank, and lo-and-behold was an immense turn-on (again, honesty prevails). That same girl, even got me to ejaculate on my own face, after doing it anywhere/everywhere.

Guess the moral for my drivel, is ...don't be shy on what you'd like a guy to do. We're usually just sex 'peons'... :wink:

Thank you! :grinning-smiley-003

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
$10,000 question: Do you think she watches when you're unaware of her presence?

I would love to know if she did, that would be even hotter. But then again that is the whole point for her, me not knowing.

As far as I know, no, she hasn't spyed on my 'own' time. But an old girlfriend used to catch me once or twice, and that was always a bit fun. However it is not the same thing. I really do wish this wonderful GF of mine, would be as explorative as me, and I could catch her. That would be too exiting for me I think. I think I would burst just watching her, and I can only assume the same would happen to her.

Well it is a nice fantasy anyway....

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doc said:
I would love to know if she did, that would be even hotter. But then again that is the whole point for her, me not knowing.

As far as I know, no, she hasn't spyed on my 'own' time. But an old girlfriend used to catch me once or twice, and that was always a bit fun. However it is not the same thing. I really do wish this wonderful GF of mine, would be as explorative as me, and I could catch her. That would be too exiting for me I think. I think I would burst just watching her, and I can only assume the same would happen to her.

Well it is a nice fantasy anyway....

Give her time, Doc. Masturbation is one of those things you tend to do in private, even after becoming sexually active with a partner. Some people seem to think you shouldn't masturbate if you ARE sexually active. I have a girlfriend who insists her husband is being selfish when he masturbates; he should be saving it all for her ( I think she's afraid he's thinking about someone else besides her but who knows).

Some women feel masturbation is fine for men but they don't want to admit they do it. If she will learn to become comfortable masturbating in your presence, that's a big step. Maybe she would let you begin and you could let her take over at some point. At any rate, I wish you luck in your endeavors.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i had a 3some in college when I was 19.
my buddy and I and our mutual female friend were all hot for eachother, tons of sexual tension between all 3 of us. drunk in the early am at her place, she wanted to watch us both jack off together, took it further by jacking eachother off and then she started masturbating while watching...and from there...that's kinda how the threesome happened.

but just the masturbating with my buddy and having the chick watch was incredibly hot, and the fact that she liked and got off on it was even better.

sexy

E

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree -- most all woman that I have been with really enjoy it. I have seen some girls over and over just watching! I really like watching girls do themselves. Its good to know what they like, ya know?

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love being watched, feeling the girls eyes on me and knowing how much it's turning her on. I'd do it infont of a whole crowd of women if I knew they'd all get off on it.