watching guy masturbate

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say, I enjoy doing it, definitely. But, I also say that I have to enjoy looking at who I'm doing it in front of.

I did have one instance where I had to keep my eyes shut. If I opened them, I saw her rather frightening grin, and I nearly lost my hardon. That was the most difficult masturbation session I've ever had.

uncfun22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being uncircumcised I have had alot of women ask me to masturbate in front of them. They say it turns them on to see my skin move back and fourth over my head. On the other hand I like to see women play with them self too.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have to confess its something that i've now steadily been becoming addicted to, i absolutely adore doing anything you beautiful ladies want, and the reactions i've had so far have been such a welcome boost to the self-esteem ;-)

Toady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad to hear so many women like to watch men masturbate. I really, really, really enjoy being watched!! I especially like it if the woman (or women!) encourage me by smiling and telling me what to do.

Toady

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had on girlfriend who loved it so much she recorded me doing it so she could watch it while bored at work.

Unfortunately my current GF dislikes it so much she doesn't even like to think that I do it at all :frown1:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had on girlfriend who loved it so much she recorded me doing it so she could watch it while bored at work.

Unfortunately my current GF dislikes it so much she doesn't even like to think that I do it at all :frown1:

This I find interesting. I had a b/f who was very, very threatened by me masturbating, so much so I had to do it in secrecy. I remember once he even tried to bust down the bathroom door as he thought thats what I was doing, and actually I wasn't. He seemed to think it was a reflection on his sexual abilities, and always denied that he EVER masturbated- the guy had issues, it was a short relationship.:rolleyes:
On the other hand, as a woman, I also used to feel 'threatened' by this behaviour in guys I was in an intimate relationship with, primarily because I thought I must not be 'giving him enough'. Ive since learned a great deal more about myself, and men, and masturbation- and its a turn on in every way as far as Im concerned!:biggrin1: