watching him cum...girls only

allesandra: :)hi. my boyfriend is very handsome,polite and kind. he is 250lbs and 6-4.his penis is ,well i can hold it with two hands and there is more beautiful cock left.......but i hate fucking him.it hurts no matter what we do....however i love to suck him.in fact when i feel him pulsate and quiver in my mouth..and when that sweet hot cum splashes in my mouth,or when i watch him cum on me or in the air i ORGASM....is this normal,do any of you gals feel the same?
love,sandy

sammygirly: Can't say I've orgasmed JUST from watching a man pleasure himself - but I do enjoy watching, and have participated in mutual masturbation sessions.

Basically girl, if you get an orgasm out of it...shhhh about whether it's "normal" or not LOL, just go with it!

Jangel: Hey I know u said "girs only.." . But I just have to say, if u get off on seing yer man cum. That Kicks ass! U go Girl!
thats awsome. Knowing someone is so pleased and turned on by seeing ME cum would make me feel great!
So good for you! I think you should be proud that seeing your lover pleased turns your crank so much.
Cheers!
;-)

Trackers: I'm with Sammygirly, and I have never gotten off on that either. I just love the look of my man cumming. Looks like a really cool fountain.

And I would have to say lucky you for having an orgasm, by observation!!!!

bustyredhead: Sandy, I know exactly where you're cumming from... coming from. :) The same thing happens to me when I give a man I love head; I guess I just get so overtaken by the experience that I, well, you know. I think it's got to do with the feeling of empowerment you get when you know you're making a man quiver in love of you and your talents. Or something. It's still awesome, in any case!

- Nene (Naturally Encouraged)

TopheavyTeen: Watching is good... Its like watching a guy stroke himself it can turn you on but you should really participate..

Besides feelign it is much better..

;)

Ta-Ta for now

Trackers: Even though I would love to orgasm over my man masturbating, I do find that him touching my nipples really turns me on

staaatenisle

Just Browsing
Media
I love having my guy ---9 Inches long and real thick....rub it btw. my boobs and then shoot all over my face as I use my remote vibrator. I wear sexy sunglasses...(which he love so i can see him shootall over my face and in my mouth. we cum together all the time this way.... I LOVE IT!!

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
staaatenisle said:
I love having my guy ---9 Inches long and real thick....rub it btw. my boobs and then shoot all over my face as I use my remote vibrator. I wear sexy sunglasses...(which he love so i can see him shootall over my face and in my mouth. we cum together all the time this way.... I LOVE IT!!

I love you