watching it get big in a penis pump?

O

OldFirm08

yeah, it's nice to see it gain a few more millimeters than normal in that vacuum chamber of fun. But not too much, as I do not want a slicked bull penis that is out of proportion, loses rigidity and has no personality left to it.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
A friend of mine got one and was talking about it. I was over 2 weeks later and the subject came up. I asked if i could see the pump. It was a big tube with a ribbed sleeve and also had a vibrator control and sucking action. I said wow, the deluxe model! He said he had cleaned it and I could try it. I'd had a few beer so I was quick to say sure. He asked if he could watch. Why not. I took off my shorts and he handed me a warming oil. Felt real good then I noticed as I slipped into the tube that the opening was shaped like a mouth. Cool ! I followed his directions I slowly pumped as I slid in and after a few strokes I was based and noticed I didn't have much room to grow. He then showed me how to turn on the vibrator. WOW...what a feeling. As it vibrated it had a sucking action but...I guess I overpumped because eventhough I was impressed by how much more girth I gained and how big my head got..it started to hurt ! I released some pressure but the sensation went down so there was a certain level to maintain in order for me to really enjoy it. I sat on the couch and just pumped and released and enjoyed this massage. After 15 minutes he asked if I was close to cumming. I said far from it. He said if I released some pressure and stroked it I would be blown away. YIKES ! I had to pull it off me with a loud sucking pop and came all over myself. My poor cock was red and sore! I did notice that I was swollen for about 45 minutes afterwards so I "grew". He showed me the box. It was more of a masterbator than pump but you could use it as a pump only. We've shared this toy a few times since then but I haven't decided to buy one yet.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

haha ya' think? :)

it feels amazing... i mean..who doesn't the feeling of getting your dick sucked...only to have it bigger in your hand or wherever you get to put it afterwards :)

oh and for those that are wondering where to learn..

tigerpumping.com is GREAT for info...

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
watching it grow is one of the mental highs of pumping. growing and swelling and filling the tube bigger than ever before! thats what its about

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody's veins pop out when they pump... if anything... the vasculature appearance of the penis is GREATLY diminished by vacuum pumping. Veins are not affected by pumping.

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes...i love to watch my cock expand as i pump it, see it getting bigger is a great thrill.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the problem with ur video...the cam needs to be angled over ur shoulders so we can see what ur seeing..ur fuckin cock...dood...no use showing us ur cock head on...we don't see the deal...
after a few mins..i was bored..for i know what a cock looks like from the front...its the top view that has all the interest..for it shows veins, and length...