Watching men ejaculate.

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I recall, a comedian did a joke about this. Something about inspecting anything that came out of our bodies, to make sure it looks like it's supposed to - blood, urine, feces, semen, snot, etc. lol

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's because we CAN see it. If a woman could see her orgasm, she would watch too.

Well, we men don't actually see our orgasm, if you look at good definitions of the word.
Hate to be precise, but thinking of ejaculation as orgasm is synechdoche, substitution of a part for the whole.

But seeing a man ejaculate is a great source of please for men--and for a lot of the women I've known.

Well, we men don't actually see our orgasm, if you look at good definitions of the word.
Hate to be precise, but thinking of ejaculation as orgasm is synechdoche, substitution of a part for the whole.

But seeing a man ejaculate is a great source of please for men--and for a lot of the women I've known.

Are you able to translate this? :) I understand it...yet just take the moment to explain your place in time.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why is it that when you guys are about to cum, you look down at your penis while it does it? It seems like whenever men masturbate and they are about to cum, regardless of whatever they were watching/doing, their eye go directly to their penis as it shoots? Is this something you do? Why?

It is the most pleasant feeling a man has and it comes out his cock! It a natural think to do. There's no other feeling on this earth like cumming that's why it's automatic to look at your cock.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't always look at my cock whilst coming, but sometimes I do. My cock, like some others, tangibly changes in appearance when that's happening. The head swells a lot and literally turns purple; the shaft swells a bit as well, getting totally unpliable, and my veins really stick out all over. It's pretty erotic from my end--especially coupled with the intense release while ejaculating. Looking at it also lets you aim it so that you don't get a big spurt right in the eye.

Reactions: Frankgr

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Maybe over-thinking this? I think most got it. This is, after all, a big dick site, not a forum on the works of Nietzsche.

longwideride

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe over-thinking this? I think most got it. This is, after all, a big dick site, not a forum on the works of Nietzsche.

Well, no one will ever accuse you of overthinking. And the dude was right, a man can't see his orgasm, but he can see his ejaculation. Men can train themselves to have an orgasm and suppress ejaculation. Why don't you go back to your right-wing political sniglets, or should you quit your snide political commentary because, after all, this is a big dick site? And the poster didn't mention Nietzsche--how many of his works have you read?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, no one will ever accuse you of overthinking. And the dude was right, a man can't see his orgasm, but he can see his ejaculation. Men can train themselves to have an orgasm and suppress ejaculation. Why don't you go back to your right-wing political sniglets, or should you quit your snide political commentary because, after all, this is a big dick site? And the poster didn't mention Nietzsche--how many of his works have you read?

Lol. Dude, what crawled up your butt? You obviously have issues with me. And you have no sense of humor. This is NOT the politics forum, so I suggest you leave your political biases, along with your unrestrained emotions, at the door.

Keep it classy, San Diego.