Watching men ejaculate.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it that when you guys are about to cum, you look down at your penis while it does it? It seems like whenever men masturbate and they are about to cum, regardless of whatever they were watching/doing, their eye go directly to their penis as it shoots? Is this something you do? Why?
its a great pleasure observing the cum shot, feeling that gut sensation and then the cock thrusts and the cum exits, sometimes in an arc spilling my seed over my body or sex partner, from time to time after several wanks in succession its just a plop out and running down the side of my throbbing shaft, and likewise if I'm with a guy who's wanking its almost essential to see how he shoots his spunk, arc, dribble or plop, after all many times the cum is delivered into an orifice and ejaculation nor observed just felt.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need to see where all the cum goes so you can clean it up

Not necessarily... Depends on where you are when shooting off. I wouldn't bother to "clean it up" if jerking off in the woods or at the beach. It's biodegradable... ;)

I must admit that I've unintentionally closed my eyes a few times while cumming, and had no idea where it all flew, only to find a dry glob somewhere later... sometimes having those "Ah ha... So THAT'S where it went!" moments.

A/B

Last edited: