Watching Men Pee

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are women turn on by Watching Men Pee?
No, for women it's not an erotic turn-on, perhaps at most it's a curiosity. Pleasure and satisfaction from pissing, especially outdoors, seems to be unique to men. Why not, it's another opportunity for them to expose and grab hold of their pride and joy.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know that it is directly a turn on by itself, but I like watching someone I'm sleeping with pee, I think it's more that I just like looking at a friendly penis. However if it's a stranger peeing outside then it's more funny than fascinating and I do point and laugh. I've pee'd outside a lot myself and it's usually a funny situation that I would have preferred not to be in. Can you imagine if you have to pee outside in winter hahahahahahaha

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know that it is directly a turn on by itself, but I like watching someone I'm sleeping with pee, I think it's more that I just like looking at a friendly penis. However if it's a stranger peeing outside then it's more funny than fascinating and I do point and laugh. I've pee'd outside a lot myself and it's usually a funny situation that I would have preferred not to be in. Can you imagine if you have to pee outside in winter hahahahahahaha

I can write my name in the snow :) :tongue:

KweenOfConverse

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its only erotic if I'm with them, I'm not down for water sports but theres just about the man i love, letting me watch. I believe its because its somewhat taboo. Men and women in public normally pee in different places, but to be able to cross that line is a bit of a turn on.

zaki36

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is just enjoyable for men for a while but not for longer time If someone sees you peeing outside he or she will not enjoy it.....

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
up until about a year ago no. Recently though I have found it to be oddly alluring, IF

1. the pee is not yellow but more clear
2. Its a big dick
3. Not peeing ON anyone