Watching Men Shoot Discussion

B_BikiniGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Enjoy watching guys masterbate-- but very hot when the final shot hits themselves, travels a long distance, or is extra messy. Then some hung guys dont provide much of a final shot and smaller men sometimes do; so its all very confusing and maybe size doesent matter? (hate to suggest that in this forum, lol).
So this is a complex issue... any other girls care to share their opinion? Anyone else enjoy the ending? For me its the best part of the show, but especially good with popcorn and my vibe.

Last edited:

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Enjoy watching guys masterbate-- but very hot when the final shot hits themselves, travels a long distance, or is extra messy. Then some hung guys dont provide much of a final shot and smaller men sometimes do; so its all very confusing and maybe size doesent matter? (hate to suggest that in this forum, lol).
So this is a complex issue... any other girls care to share their opinion? Anyone else enjoy the ending? For me its the best part of the show, but especially good with popcorn and my vibe.
I think you would enjoying watching me then because I hit myself in the face a few times almost every time I masturbate, the longest distance I've ever shot was 7 feet & I'm extra messy (able to cover my face, chest & stomach). ;)

D

deleted3272

ive allways been told i cum alot, some girls like it some dont. cause of it my ex wouldnt let me cum in her mouth...lol not like im gonna choke her...lol

HunglikeaDork

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ah the big finale is where it's at. Occasionally i enjoy cumshot compilations just for the good facials and shots.

And I know it's one of my wifey's favorite parts, we have a running deal that if she's around and i'm masturbating, she'll come running in so i can pump a big load in her mouth or on her face or tits. She's a keeper. :cool:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to be honest; I've never shot a load on a girl I was with. I always came in the condom for easy cleanup. I've never cum from a BJ and was never stroked to climax. Its something I always thought would be fun but I haven't had many girlfriends (for longer than a month or so) where I had the opportunity to discuss it. I would never just pull out and shoot on a girl I was just with, that seems a bit presumptuous

D_Timmy Threenads

Account Disabled
Media
I think most men are proud of that moment. It's definitely something that draws the attention. :) And it's a proof of reaching an orgasm.

Once, before the digital era, I made a photo of myself using the timer function of the photo camera. I came (of course) and had the camera timed for that moment. I already never expected to see on the photo any sperm flying around, but to my surprise it could not have been timed better. The sperm was in the air all the way to my chest.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I really feel I should warn girls I sleep with as though it's a show at Sea World. The first 5 rows WILL get wet.

I'm bringing my waterproofs round to yours. What time is the next show?

Ah the big finale is where it's at. Occasionally i enjoy cumshot compilations just for the good facials and shots. ..............

I'm with you HunglikeaDork. Here's my fave finale.

Last edited:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a submissive woman, my man's orgasm is probably the most important moment in a sexual encounter for me. I probably get as much pleasure from that as I do from having my own (although they're different kinds of pleasure, I will admit).

However, it's not really the visual aspects of his ejaculation (i.e. shooting, spurting, amount of cum) that turn me on the most. It's the expression on his face, the sounds he makes, the way he shudders...those kinds of things.

If I have my choice I would much rather have him come inside me (mouth, pussy or ass) than all over me or all over himself. I love being joined with him during his moments of ecstasy.

Reactions: octopod