Watching passersby?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Marina_DelRhey, Jun 7, 2011.

1. D_Marina_DelRhey

D_Marina_DelRhey Account Disabled

I already feel creepy for doing this, but I'll fell better about it if I know anyone else who does it.

Does anyone masturbate while watching people outside?
    Like say you look outside of your window and theres a hot girl or guy talking to someone or sitting down. Do you ever masturbate to them?

I've done so on a few occasions.
    Once, like I've mentioned in a few posts I masturbated outside while watching a woman on a street a block down, moving things out of her trunk. I got really turned on that I was out in public (well, not the privacy of the house anyway) and she could see me if she turned around, which she never did.

Just before posting this (which game me the idea) I noticed a woman a few yards over watering her flowers in her back yard from my bathroom window, with her ass pointed right at me. She wasn't particularly hot or young, but I thought it was hot that she didn't know I was masturbating to her.

I feel creepy by doing this, but it's fun because it's something different. I get a thrill that they are totally unaware, and that I can get caught (depending on the situation)

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you feel creepy it is for a good reason.

3. oralslut464

oralslut464 New Member

I do love to sit in the wal-mart parking lot and watch the guys go in and out. I don't masturbate to them, but I do look. There are some really hot guys who go to wal-mart.

4. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I kind of have to agree... I do watch people, but never jack off to them or anything.

5. psguy64

Gold Member

I feel creepy but does add to my infrequent hidden voyeur pleasures looking out my window at the hot hunky guys around the condo pool. Gets me going especially when they are all stretched out on the lounge in the hot sun with their briefs/speedos/board shorts all bunched for their bulge -- I check for any woody as well. Have found I can look or stare at them much longer when I am not at the pool but love that creepy sneaky feeling as well.

6. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's creepy. At the same time I suppose it's the same as looking at a favorite mag at a pic you think is hot. I still think it's kinda creepy though!

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Once at an RV dealership (adjoining campground), I checked out one camper on the lot that overlooked their pool. Looking out the rear window, I spotted several young guys jumping in and out of the water. A few had on light colored shorts and you could see great VPL lines. Even though the temperature was burning up inside, I jerked off watching them. I imagine others on the lot wondered about the sweat on my face when I came out. :rolleyes:

8. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Some of the excitement comes from feeling like an exhibitionist in public when you really aren't actually in public. When I was younger, and away on a business trip, staying in an upper floor hotel room, sometimes I would come back to the hotel at the end of the day, get undressed, and then stand close to the window naked and jack off. Don't know if anyone ever saw me, but it felt like showing off what I had for the world to see.

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is nothing wrong with looking out your window, liking what you see, and having a wank to it. If someone is out in public, they're fair game. Their is a pay phone and a Red Box across the street at the convenience store. I can't count how many times I'll see a guy either renting a video or using the pay phone where he will play with his junk. I sure as hell don't feel the least bit guilty sitting in my living room looking out the window. He's the one playing with his goods right out in the open.

I lived on a 3rd floor apartment building in AZ back in the late '80s. There was a male dancer who used to lounge at the pool. He wore a purple Speedo, and had a big limp dick that he curled around to the left side of his hip. I J/Oed to him several times. To me, it only gets creepy when you look inside someone's window where the person has an expectation of privacy.

10. SpankySD

SpankySD New Member

Albums:
    I'd love to have sex in here on a busy day. One way mirror on the street in Switzerland.

Attached Files:

11. matelalique

matelalique Active Member

This sounds like the kind of sexual act that harms noone at all - you're not deliberately peeking through her windows to watch her undress. That poor woman watering her flowers couldn't complain if you took a mental picture of her, went inside and used that image to masturbate.

The only potential issue I see is if you were visible (to anyone) masturbating in the window. Then they call the police and it gets ugly.

Draft saved Draft deleted