watching someone have sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by doug2003, Jul 17, 2004.

1. doug2003

doug2003 New Member

Has anyone here ever watched a roommate,neighbor,friend,etc having sex with or without them knowing?If so how much did u see and more importantly how long did u watch?

In college my dorm-mate-person never thought twice about shagging his girlfriend when I was there. I would frequently wake up in the middle of the night, roll over, and see him mounted on top of her humping away. Although I loved seeing her on top. I am sure they thought I was a sleep but I think they would have careless either way.

2. fun4one

fun4one New Member

I woke up one night and heard sounds coming from the livingroom. As I slowly creeped out there to see what it was I was shocked to find a friend of mine getting nailed on the sofa. Apparently he had went on line after we both turned in for the night and found someone to come over and play. Boy was I shocked, but I still stuck around and watched a bit.

3. melinda

melinda New Member

while I tended to do most of my "sleeping" over at the guys place, my roommate in college had no shame bringing guys home when i was there sleeping. I woke up a bunch of times because she was loudly slurping his cock, moaning, the bed was squeeking, or I just heard bodies slapping together. Because of the way our beds were, I always got a good view of the guy and the cock that were servicing her...needless to say, I would usually get off while she was getting some...

Naughty Teacher likes this.
  4. Imported

Gold Member

scubahung: I have heard many people going at it from the other side of a hotel room wall but actually only "watched" once, it was when I was in Hawaii taking the "back" road to Hana in a rented Jeep, we pulled into the parking area in front of an old church on the south end of Maui and there was another Jeep parked in front of the church, as we approached the Jeep, we saw a woman's head bobbing up and down as she devoured her male friends cock. They noticed us and continued on with their business as if we were not there, in fact they seemed to be turned on more as we watched them for the next few minutes.

We drove on and later that day we saw them as they pulled into the parking lot by the seven pools, I gave the guy the thumbs up and he smiled back at me as he realized that we were the ones watching them.

5. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I missed out on my opportunity once. In college, one of my roomies and I shared a room. When I woke up the next morning, she had a dude in her bed and apparently they got busy the night before. I was rather bummed that I didn't wake up.

6. Imported

Gold Member

BigStroker: I had the honor of watching the neighbor boy and three of his friends JO sitting around his pool one hot summer day several years back. They were out of high school, and I think just finished a year in college. I was in my 2nd floor office and saw them standing there showing each other wood in the swim trunks. Then off came the first pair, a little stroking and laughing, then the rest. They sat and watched each other -- I don't think it even crossed their minds that anyone could see them. The hispanic cutie had a short, uncut dick and came furiously. The neighbor, a blond with a nice swimmer's build, had an average, kind of skinny cock and small nuts. The other two I didn't know, but they were both well built and had pretty big dicks. One had a dick that stood straight up when he wasn't touching it. That's a total turn on! After they had all come (didn't take long), they did a typical male bonding -- put their hands one on the other. THey were probaby swearing to never tell anyone about this. The neighbor kid went on an LDS mission later on, and sadly I've never witnessed a repeat of this event. If I'd only had a video camera!

I've also seen a woman give her (much) younger boytoy a hand job on an airline. The flight was from LA to Sydney. They hid his dick under a towel. But I still got a couple of good looks -- 7 to 8 inches, skinny. He was a groaner and when he came I can't imagine he didn't waken half the plane. They never did get the mess off of his pants.

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have seen so many couples and single men & women get off in front of me. As for sneaking a peek.. well, there was one time at the beach (nude beach near santa cruz) and a couple was off to the side. As I walked by, I noticed his hand on her pussy. I kept walking and laid out about 30 yards down from them. They both watched me and he started to play with her as I peeked out of the corner of my eye. I am glad I have great peripherial vision because whenever I turned my head, he stopped. I noticed she had her legs spread after awhile and he was really going at it. I turned my head to watch and they were too caught up to stop. She looked at me and said something to the man. I thought they were going to stop, but he pulled his trunks off and started to stroke his hard-on. I got up and moved closer and they didn't stop. I moved to within 10ft and started to stoke myself. He climbed on and fucked her. She looked at me as they fucked. He came fast (5 min max) and climbed off. They both got up and folded their towel. They walked past me and looked at my hard-on. Okay, I will stop now because I don't want to distract you to much from the thread. :lol:

8. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

no..no....keep going!!

9. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

One time I let one of my best friends room with me for a spell. As it turned out, one night he brought home his girlfriend du jour, and well, you probably get what did happen; they were coming on to each other all night. Since I was without female companionship that night, I basically told him it'd be rude to hump her in the same room with me, and I'd throw ice cold water on the both of them if they did. Well, he ignored my statement, and so they wound up drenched in ice water 1/2 way into it.

10. Pappy

Pappy Member

Dude that was cold!!

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why didn't you ask to join? that is what I would have done (and have done ;) )

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

One; I rarely get into a menage a trois with one of my best friend's honeys.
    Two: If you'd seen those two going at it, you'd be temporarily impotent.

13. jonb

Gold Member

LOL Threesomes can be fun, but they can also cause a lot of drama.

14. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Threesomes, foursomes....dozensomes. It can all be good!

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

They CAN be fun, but to get lucky enough to have the particiapants be attractive AND the situation be drama-free is very tricky.

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

That was the problem with it, there, Madam Zora. I didn't find anything appealing about either one of them, short of the fact that allegdely he was supposed to be one of my best friends, and took no interest in my feelings. I don't regret throwing the ice water on them anymore than I liked splitting his lip when we fought shortly afterwards.

17. Imported

Gold Member

ponytony: I shared a room growing up with my older brother. I woke up a couple of times and caught him banging his girlfriend. He knew that I was awake and watching and I remember first time he caught me and he made me fuck his gf. I made her moan more than him, and he was blown away that even then my dick was bigger than his.

18. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: I used to be in the same room (hiding) as my best friend when he was fucking his girlfriend. He knew I was in there and encouraged it. He had a big schlong, but not as big as mine.

One time I went on a double date with my girlfriend at the time, a girl friend of hers, plus the girl friend's boyfriend. After dinner we all went back to my place, an efficiency apartment, went to separate corners, and got it on with our partners. The other guy came quickly with his gal while my girlfriend was riding me on top. They got cleaned up and came over to watch. My girlfriend got all freaky and put on a show by getting off my dick and then sucking it in front of them. I'll never forget that. I came in her mouth and she dribbled it onto my chest. They were shocked by the whole thing. It was great. Never went out with that couple ever again though.

19. Imported

Gold Member

robert598:
    Guess I've been lucky :>

-R

20. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Mybe I'm just cranky this morning, but I personally find no interest in watching other people fuck if I'm around. You might argue that it's a little hypocrisy watching XXX videos, but then again, you're not exactly in the room with them now, are you?

Draft saved Draft deleted