watching the fireworks

DJM277: Since it vastly accepted that most guys on here masturbate,I was just wondering how many guys here like to watch the "fireworks" when the big moment arrives?

I know I do. I don't know Not watching your ejaculaton is kind of like watching a movie and turning it off right before the ending.It also gives me a since of accomplishment!

SpeedoGuy: For years I didn't care whether I saw it happen or not. It was just the feeling I was seeking and not the sight. I usually just caught the explosion with a towel to prevent a mess. However, after gf's began expressing dismay over this towel habit during hand jobs, I started letting the jizz fly wild when they didn't flinch during my ejaculation. It turned out, we all enjoyed it better. If they didn't mind getting splattered, why should I?

SG

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My orgasm is incredibly intense as long as I keep my eyes closed so that I can concentrate on the feeling but if I 'watch the fireworks' it's cool but nowhere near as satisfying.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to watch myself blast, I cum so much, it's like it's a competition every time! haha.. If I dont watch it's really no big deal either, i've seen it so many times, not seeing once isnt going to hurt! lol

tsctsc: I agree w/FLT!
Love to watch myself (& partner) shoot!
the bigger the better --just try not to hit your eyes-it burns!::)

Thumper_10x7_CA: I have to watch myself shoot. I love watching the first few shots fly through the air and it's even better when I shoot particularly far sometimes!
With others, I love to watch a man shoot his load. It's a major turn on!

tomarctus: Watching my load shoot out is one of the great pleasures of wanking. Like Thumper, I really get turned on watching another guy cum, too. Doesn't matter if it's a gusher or a dribble.

txpoloboy69: Howdy folks. I'm new here and thought I would add my 2 cents. I always watch myself cum when i jackoff. I always look forward to seeing how far I can shoot.