Watching the House

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Levi’s parents wouldn’t be home that weekend. They had taken his younger sister to her soccer tournament, and Levi had a show at his college. They had seen it previously, and had left that Thursday morning. They wanted him to come to their house for the weekend to watch it. He agreed.

Getting home from the cast party, he kicked his shoes off at the front door, and began to unbutton his shirt. He was fairly drunk from that evening’s celebration. He stumbled down the basement stairs to his old room. Everything was in the same order as when he’d left it last month.

He took the remainder of his clothes off and threw them into his dirty clothes hamper – he caught his reflection in the full length mirror. He was just over six foot; muscular, but not quite defined with a swimmer’s build. And yet he never had swum. His parents mentioned it every time swim season came around. He had olive skin and dark brown hair courtesy of his Mediterranean heritage.

But his best feature, he felt, was not his face (though not ugly) but his cock. Noodle soft that puppy hung 6 inches if it was an inch, and had a loose cut. His balls hung low and heavy ending just above the end of his soft cock. He reached down and cupped them, grabbing his cock, and began to jerk off. It hardened in his hands as he rubbed and pulled its warm flesh. Finally it stood up.
It had never looked so big! He thought he was done growing last year, and at 8.5 inches he was more than satisfied. But his dick clearly looked bigger. He ran to his old dresser and pulled out a ruler. He worked his cock for a bit as it returned to the gigantic size. He placed the ruler on the top of his cock, with the end barely touching the skin of his abdomen. The very tip of his swollen cockhead was pushing just past the 9 inch mark. His nearly 6.5 inch girth still felt the same in his big hands.

Levi lay down on his bed and reached around the base of his cock with his right hand and started slowly jerking his meat. He cupped his balls in his left hand, rubbing and pulling them in time with his hand thrusts. He continued doing this as he felt his cock start to leak pre-cum. He stopped jerking and sat up to look at his dick all covered with the clear juice; then a thought occurred to him.

He had always been able to suck his cockhead, but getting just the top ¾ of it in. With his new growth spurt he would be able to work his own thick head like a lollypop. He looked down at his naturally lubed throbbing penis, grabbed it by the bottom and threw his lips around the top. Levi discovered that he could quite easily fit the head in his mouth, and run his tongue around its rim; his lips gently sucked the top of his shaft. For him, it was more than enough for masturbating.

He felt the head throb in his mouth, and his balls tighten. He pulled his cock out, not wanting to come in his mouth.

He next did a little j/o trick he discovered. He made ok signs with both his hands and wrapped them around the middle of his cock one on top of the other. Then very slowly he pulled them in opposite directions against his lubed cock. He did this a few times, laughing at its sensation; feeling the jizz starting to make its way up he jerked his cock hard with both hands. Suddenly his 9 inch cock pulsed forcefully. A thick hot rope of jizz shot over his shoulder hitting the wall, followed by one to his headboard. The next hit him square in the chest, and then it just dribbled out onto his stomach. Levi reached between his mattress and box spring and pulled out a cloth which he wiped himself off with. With his cock softening Levi fell into a wine induced sleep.

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HE WOKE UP LATE THE NEXT DAY. The sun was barely shinning through the basement windows, so it was most likely late morning. Levi hopped out of bed with his cock bouncing off his thighs. Its semi hard length hung heavily against his balls. After Levi took his shower and ate breakfast, he called his friends.
Christy was a dance performance major at his college, and had the body that went with it. She was his current girlfriend with whom he had an open relationship. It was kind of weird but they were both satisfied sexually that way. She was his first call.
Christy answered at the last moment. “Levi, good morning.” Her voice was horse from last night’s loud party. “I hope you’re not as hung-over as me.”
“Maybe, I Ieft kind of early though.”
“Yeah you kind of flaked out on me.”
“Well I thought you said you were going back to your place?”
Awkward silence. “I did.” She sighed. “But I changed my mind after you left, and kind of wished I had gone with you.”
The image of Christy lying in her bed with the sun falling across her beautiful body made Levi’s cock jump to attention. “Well my parents still aren’t here...”
“It’s not like you couldn’t come over to my place anytime, Levi.” She yawned.
Levi laughed. “It’s true. But here there are no roommates to be quiet for.” Levi went into his living room, and sat down on the floor in a sunny spot. “I can come pick you up.”
“Can you be here in an hour? I need to shower and stuff.”
“Of course. Oh, and pack a few things for the weekend.”
“OK. Bye Leaves.” She hung up.

Levi busied himself for the next hour by cleaning up his parent’s house and arranging how to get wine and weed for the night’s party with his close friends. It came time to get Christy. He drove across town in the warm spring sun singing to his music. Thoughts of the weekend filled his head.

It was only Friday morning, and his parents would not be back until Monday afternoon; there was plenty of time to party it up with his friends. Tonight would be a small party – only a few of his closest friends would show up to have fun, smoke a bit, hang out in the hot tub, and the like. It was the best way that Levi could think of to spend a Friday night. And thankfully he had Christy to go to bed with. He pulled up next to her Cute Little Rental that she had with another dance girl and two actresses in Levi’s class.

Christy was at her kitchen table eating cereal and reading a book, her bag was at her feet. He leaned in and kissed her. “Morning.”
“It’s the afternoon now, darling.” She smiled playfully. “But I’ll take that anyway.” She finished her cereal and took it to the sink.
Levi followed her, and pushed up against her back. Her butt pushed right against his cock, he loved the feeling of her soft ass against his hardening cock. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her neck. “I wish you would have come with me last night.”
Christy pretended not to feel his hardening member. “Me too...it would have been fun.”
“Are your roommates here?”
“They’re all asleep.” She laughed. “We had a lot of fun at the party.”
“That’s good you had fun. But bad they’re here...we could have some fun now.”
Christy turned around and pushed him slightly. “We can just wait til we get to your house.” She ran a finger down his chest.
“Fine.”
Christy grabbed her bags shortly after, and they headed out to the car, and to Levi’s house.

When they got inside, they made a beeline for Levi’s room. Christy dropped her stuff in the downstairs hallway, and kicked her shoes off. She ran in after him and jumped on his back as soon as she set foot in his room. Levi fell onto his bed.

Christy immediately rolled on top of him and locked their lips together. They tumbled together in the sheets as they pulled each other’s clothes off. When Christy was in her bra and panties Levi slid his hand into her underwear and began rubbing her clit.

She began to moan and sigh as his practiced hand rubbed her in just the right way. His passionate kissing on her neck sent her body shaking. He slipped one finger inside and massaged her g-spot. More quickly than usual, Levi felt a wave of hot liquid surround his fingers just as Christy groaned and her body tensed. She fell against his strong frame.
“Now it’s your turn.” She said, pulling off his boxer-briefs.
His cock sprang to full attention when it popped out of the tight underwear. Christy put one hand around the throbbing meat stick and began going to work; with her other she massaged his balls. Levi was turned on by her bouncing breasts as she pulled his thick meat. Christy smiled at him as she lowered her head.

She pushed her lips out and welcomed the cock tip with her tongue. She knew Levi could suck his own, so did her best on his cockhead. She licked the head all around as it pulsed between her lips.
Christy then took firm hold of the base of his cock, and plunged it into her throat. Levi’s hips thrust subconsciously forward.

Levi was amazed at how well Christy sucked his big cock. Seeing the 9-inch shaft disappear into his girlfriend’s moth was such a turn on. She pulled his thick cock out of her mouth.
“My jaw hurts.”
“It’s fine, Christy.”
She proceeded to lick his cock all the way from its tip to his balls. Her long and talented tongue made its way down, stopping to flick along the way. When she got to his big loose balls, she took them in her mouth and sucked on them. As she did this, Levi stuck his hands in her pussy and rubbed her g-spot. Christy moaned around his balls; Levi’s cock jerked.
“Oh shit!” He had started to come, he could feel it boiling up from his balls that were in Christy’s mouth.
Christy pulled away from them, and thrust her mouth over his cock, and worked the head with her tongue. Levi pumped it into her mouth. She spit it into the trashcan. “Well, now that’s out of the way, can we fuck?”

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's the next little bit:

LEVI PUSHED CHRISTY ONTO THE BED. Her head was facing the wrong way, but honestly, that didn’t really matter. He pushed his hand into her pussy, and rubbed her g-spot, with his other hand he rubbed her nipples.
“Levi, c’mon.” Christy sounded like she really wanted it. “I’m so turned on. I just want the real thing.”
He took his hand out and bent forward, now kissing her nipples. He was close enough for Christy to grab his thick hard cock. She wrapped her hands around it and pulled him closer to her, slipping his head against her dripping wet lips. Levi felt it rub against them, and his cock throbbed, pushing itself further into her welcoming pussy. Levi thrust in, getting just the head in. Christy moaned as his thick head pushed her lips apart. It was tight, he could feel her lips gripping his cock.
“Christy, you need to calm down. You’re really tight.”
“I am calm. Just keep trying...I want it, Levi.”
He pulled his thick cock out, and thrust in about halfway. Christy’s back arched intensely towards him as he pushed half of his thick long cock into her. He pulled out nearly all the way; his cockhead was just inside her lips. He thrust his long thick cock balls deep into her wet and hungry hole, her body shook and she moaned as he entered her. He thrust in one more time and felt Christy’s intense warmth and wetness squeeze around his meat.
She laughed. “Oh, Levi, oh god. You feel so good...” She moaned lightly, and Levi felt her body relax slightly beneath him, sinking into his bed. “You’re cock is so hot inside of me...oh yess.” He continued to thrust in and out of Christy, his thick banana cock made her drip like a waterfall. “Harder Levi.”

He listened to his girlfriend’s guidance and began to push hard in and out of her. The sound of his heavy balls slapping against her ass made him go faster as a thin film of sweat started glistening on her body. He kissed her neck passionately, and rubbed her hard, erect nipples. She moaned gutturally, clearly in ecstasy. They kept fucking hard that way for awhile.

“Christy, you’re falling off the bed!” Levi grabbed her around the middle, and sat up. He was sitting cross legged and she was in his lap. Levi hugged her tight, and thrust hard and fast into her. He could feel her body pushing with his, their sweat making them slip on each other. They kissed passionately. Christy began whimpering quietly with her head in the crook of Levi’s neck. Suddenly he felt her teeth dig gently into his muscle, and her whimpering continued. He felt a small amount of hot warm juice surround the base of his cock and drip down his balls. “Did you just cum?” Levi kept thrusting.
“No, but whatever you just did felt fucking amazing.” Christy moaned. “Oh god you are great at this.” He pushed hard and deep into her. A sound, halfway between a scream and a moan, escaped her lips. With that she pushed Levi hard in the chest and he fell to the bed. His cock slipped out of her and she sighed.
Christy then took control and began to rock her hips against Levi’s hard body. She sighed. “Levi, it’s my turn now.” She lay on his body and grabbed his cock, guiding it quickly into her ready and very wet pussy. “Oh my...yeah there you are.”

Levi had worked hard in the last few positions. He lay back against the wall as Christy began to ride his big cock. The bed squeaked relentlessly as she ground her pelvis into him, trying to find their rhythm. When she did, she began to bounce up and down on Levi feeling his thick length slide in and out of her with every one of her thrusts. She moaned ever louder.

“Holy hell Christy...” Levi felt his orgasm coming. This wouldn’t happen yet. He grabbed Christy’s hips to stop her, pushing her further onto his cock. “Wait a second.”
Christy squirmed and twisted from his deep penetration. “Levi, c’mon, I’m so close.” Her pussy was squeezing his cock so tightly, it felt like a death grip.
“Just wait a second.” He rubbed her clit.
“Oh Levi. Oh god. Levi!!”

Levi flipped her quickly on to her back and began to pound her wet and luscious hole with no end. He was going fast in and out of her. He pulled all the way out, and thrust his entire 9-inch length balls deep into her with every thrust.
“LEVI!!! OH NO!! LEVI!” Christy screamed his name out, digging her nails into his back. Levi felt a titanic gush of sweet pussy juice all over his cock. She squeezed tight, and moaned loudly. He kept pounding her hard. “LEVI, DON’T STOP!! DON’T STOP! HARD LEVI!” Levi pushed into her, and felt his load sneaking up his cock. He pulled the long and thick member out of her hole, and shot it all over her stomach.

“Oh, Levi.” Christy leaned over and kissed him deeply.
Levi got up with his cock still hard and grabbed Kleenex. He handed them to her. “I’m glad you liked that so much.” He laughed as she cleaned up.

For the rest of the afternoon, they lay in bed. Levi sang to Christy or they talked. Every now and then they would suddenly find themselves in the midst of a shared orgasm, screaming and moaning. Before they knew it, Christy had to jump in the shower and leave for work.

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's the next litle bit. This story is only beginning...

IT WAS THE AFTERNOON AND LEVI STILL DIDN’T HAVE THE NIGHT’S PARTY SUPPLIES. It took him awhile to get a hold of enough wine and weed to satisfy the people coming over; but after a few calls, he had everything and just needed to pick it up. He passed the few hours until people would show up cleaning. After he was done, he jumped in the shower and changed.

The first person to show up was his friend from high school; Davis was a senior and getting ready to graduate in less than a month. He had the weed.

“Levi, what’s up.”
“Not too much Davis.” They went into the kitchen and talked around the island.
Davis sat on the counter. “Who’s coming over, Levi?”
“Me, Christy, Jules, you.” Levi thought over the list. Mostly, it was a few of his old friends from high school who were already done with their respective school years. It was a reunion of sorts. “I don’t think you know anyone else.” Levi wanted to surprise Davis with a lot of his friends.
“Ok.”
“It’s going to be so much fun though, Davis.”
“I know.”
“We’ll get drunk. Don’t worry.” They sat awkwardly for a few moments. Then there was a knock on the door. Levi went to it. “Christy, you’re off early.”
“Yeah, my boss let me go for some reason.” She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

Everyone else showed up quickly thereafter; Davis was thrilled to see his older friends. Quickly, people began drinking, even getting drunk. Before long they were laughing and music played loudly. The little gathering was going great. Levi had missed everyone greatly, and was glad they were all under one roof.
Jules ran into the kitchen from somewhere. “Levi, are we not going to get in the hot tub?”
“We are. Do you want to get in now?” She nodded. “If anyone wants to get in the hot tub, we’re going to do that now.”

Not everyone had brought their swimsuits, but those who had readily put them on. Levi went about reminding the girls where the bathrooms were. He went downstairs to get his swimsuit on. Davis had followed him. He was already dressed for the hot tub.
“Davis, what are you doing?”
“I need to get the weed and stuff. I put it down here.”
“Ok.” Levi went to his closet and pulled his swimsuit out of the closet. He pulled his shirt and pants off. He stood there in his underwear. “Are you doing to leave?”
“It’s nothing to be ashamed of, Levi. Everyone’s got a dick.” He laughed. “Everyone with balls too, anyway.”
“I guess you’re right.” Levi pulled his underwear off, and pulled his swimsuit on. They walked out of the room.
“See that’s not too hard, is it?” Davis winked at Levi.
“Did you wink at me?”
“No man, definitely not.”

They came up the stairs at that moment, and half the people in the kitchen were in their swimsuits. the other four or five stood around drinking and talking; enjoying themselves in their own right.
“Let’s go get in guys.”
Three people followed Levi and Davis outside: Jules, Christy, and Levi’s good friend Ben .
“I think we’re going to smoke out here.” Levi looked to the group. “So if any of you want to, you’re welcome.”

Levi stood by the hot tub, stealthily looking over everyone as they got in. Christy, of course, looked fantastic. Jules, was stunning. Levi could not believe that he was friends with this girl: she was athletic, and in shape. Her breasts were large and round, and slightly firm. Her small top was full to the brim with their soft fullness. She was about 5’8. Best of all, she was bitingly intelligent. They had had almost every class together every year of high school

Then Ben and Davis stood outside the hot tub. Levi could not forget his continuing sexual encounters with Ben that had started at the beginning of senior year; hopefully no one here had found out. Ben was wearing loose board shorts, but his bulge was pronounced. He was slim, but toned. Levi had known him through his school’s music programs. Ben was a virtuoso bass player.
Behind Ben, Davis was pretending to lick his back up and down. Levi barely contained his laughter. “C’mon guys, let’s get in.”
Levi led the way, and slipped into the water beside Christy. Levi placed his hand on her upper thigh as he slid into a deep seat. He watched as Davis and Ben slid in. His cock gently twitched.

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“Well here we are again, guys.” Jules said.
“This is a familiar scene, indeed.” Davis said.
They all talked and laughed for a long time; they were best friends. They were interrupted a few times from inside with questions about where the hard alcohol was, or if they could play the baby grand piano. They were having a lot of fun.
The jets were going, so no one could see under the water. Ben was sitting next to Levi.
“Well. Who wants to smoke a bowl?” Davis asked to the group.
“Well...I’m not smoking for awhile. It’s making me feel weird lately.”Christy said. “But you guys can do what you want.”
“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I will.” Jules said.
“The more intoxicated the better.” Davis hopped out of the tub and splashed water everywhere. The girls started yelling at him. Ben added, just for Levi, “For tonight anyway.” He put his hand on Levi’s thigh and gently squeezed it.
Levi smiled at him, and returned the underwater gesture, but a little higher up.
“We need some music up in here don’t we?” Davis turned the iHome that Levi had brought out on. He loaded a gigantic bowl of weed and brought it back over. As he got in the hot tub Levi noticed how Davis’ board shorts stuck sharply to his cock. He squeezed Ben’s leg and whispered to him.
“Ben look at Davis’ cock.” Ben looked quickly.
“Not bad.”
When in, Davis handed the pipe to Levi, they all smoked quickly. Christy abstained. Shortly after, they all got out and dried off.

When they got back inside, they realised that everyone had drank alcohol and left. Levi looked at a clock. “Holy shit guys, we were out there for an hour.”
“Well I better get going then” Christy said. “I have to work tomorrow.” She rushed to the bathroom.
“It’s not even midnight,” Davis said. “the night is young!”
“Well I have to go,” Jules said, “Christy’s my ride home.”
Christy came back around the corner with her clothes pulled on, and grabbed Jules’ hand. “Goodbye guys, we’ll see you tomorrow hopefully.” She kissed Ben and Davis on the cheeks, and went towards the door. Levi followed. They hugged at the door, and kissed deeply. “Don’t have too much fun, Levi.”
“I won’t.” He kissed Jules on the cheek.
“Bye, Levi.” She looked at him knowingly.

Levi walked back into the kitchen to find Ben and Davis pouring out shots of vodka, and laughing. He grabbed a shot glass, and quickly took a large shot to catch up. They continued to talk and drink. After about 6 quick shots Levi went into the laundry room. He pulled his swimsuit off. He was too high and drunk to care about decency. He came to the door into the kitchen.
“I’m going downstairs to change.”
Davis looked at him, and coughed a shot out of his mouth. “Jesus, Levi, you’re naked!” He pointed. “Look at your dick!”
Levi looked down. “I see it.” He looked at them, Ben specifically. “You guys are still in clothes.” Levi turned in the doorway and went downstairs. As he walked down the steps he felt his soft cock bounce off of his thighs. Thanks to the hot tub, it was nearly seven inches soft. He heard noise behind him. “And bring the vodka down.” Levi went downstairs, and didn’t look behind him. He went and sat down on the couch.

The two came downstairs, naked. Ben came first. Levi was intensely attracted to Ben. He was nearly his height, and had a beautiful hard cock: it was as thick as Levi’s and only a tiny bit over 7 inches. But that wonderful tool could spray so much and so hard. It was dormant and soft. Ben looked incredible with his long brown hair. Davis came next. He was shorter, and just a little chubby. He had a 5-inch soft piece hanging between his legs, probably a bit bigger than Ben’s. He was carrying the vodka and orange soda.

Davis was drunk. “Why are we naked, Levi?” He set the vodka and pop down on the coffee table and plopped in a chair.
“It’s more fun that way.” Ben said.
“Yeah, whatever.” He yawned. “I need to sleep this off guys.” He grumbled something, and was quiet.
“Well that was fast.” Ben said. “And why are we naked, Levi?” Ben looked at him.
“I don’t know...” Levi said, innocently enough.
Ben leaned in towards Levi. Their faces were inches apart. “Why did you want to come down here?” Ben put his arm around Levi’s shoulder.
Levi put his hand high up on Ben’s muscularly lean thigh. “To have some fun with you.” He kissed Ben hard on the lips, forcing his tongue into his mouth. “We should go to my room.” Levi hopped up and grabbed Ben’s hand. He nudged Ben down the hallway...Levi looked at his nice and firm round ass. He put his hand out and pinched it. Ben laughed, and ran down the hallway. Levi ran after him. When they got into the room, Levi tackled Ben hard down to the floor. Ben threw his arms against Levi’s shoulders and they rolled over.

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ben thrust his long tongue into Levi’s mouth, and the two kissed furiously as Levi felt Ben’s slowly hardening cock against his own. They made out for ten minutes or so; wrestling on the floor for control, and feeling each other’s hard bodies and cocks. Levi stood up, and helped Ben find his feet. Levi suddenly pushed Ben hard against the wall and hungrily sucked his neck. Ben moaned. Levi licked down his sweaty body, licking the muscles and getting on his knees. In front of him was Ben’s very thick cock. Levi was surprised at how massive this shared girth looked was when the cock was only seven inches.

He kissed the fat prick, sucking gently on the cut head. He plunged his mouth down, surprising Ben, who let out a shudder. He filled his entire mouth with the thick pulsing meat. He rubbed Ben’s fat balls; bigger than his own. He could taste the pre-cum gently dripping from the cockhead. He pulled his mouth up, and paid special attention to it. Before long, Ben moaned out.
“Levi you’re the best cocksucker I’ve ever had.” Ben began to buck his hips, and the cock went further into Levi’s mouth. “I’m going to...”
Levi pulled the thick cock out of his mouth and jerked it hard. Quickly, thick hot rope after rope of cum shot out of Ben’s thick meat, it hit the ceiling with a thud that they could hear. The next hit Ben right in the face, Levi watched as Ben licked his own cum off his chin. The last few shots hit him hard in the chest.
Ben collapsed against the wall, tired and sweaty. Levi stood up, and gently hit him in the face. “C’mon, we’re not done yet.”
“I know, Levi. I just need a minute.” Ben went to his bed, and collapsed onto it, rubbing his glistening body and softening wet cock. “Go make sure Davis is really asleep, or something.”

Levi left his room with his cock at full 9-inch mast, and went to the basement TV room. Davis was indeed passed out, but he had moved to the couch. Levi laughed. His cock was hard and pointing straight up. He went towards Davis to inspect it. It was smaller than his, probably just under eight inches, which was still very big. He shook Davis.
“Davey, wake up.”
Davis slapped Levi’s chest. “Go away, I’m tired.”
“Yeah, well Ben’s going to sleep out here, so you have to go upstairs.”
Davis got groggily up. “Hey, my dicks hard.” He put his hand around it.
“They do that, Davey.”
“Yours is too.” He tried to reach for it. “Why’s it so big?”
“I don’t know, Davis.” He got him upstairs and in bed, and ran back downstairs. He could feel alcohol rushing through his system.

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's the next part...tell me what you guys think/if i should keep writing.

BEN WAS PEEING WHEN LEVI CAME DOWNSTAIRS. He yelled at Levi. “We should drink more.”
Levi picked up the vodka bottle. “Ok. That’s a great idea.”
“I’m high.”
“Yeah man, me too.”

They met in the hallway and Levi slapped Ben on the ass, pushing him into the room with the butt end of the vodka bottle. They went straight to the big queen size bed and lay down and each drank two healthy swigs of the alcohol. Immediately after Ben lowered his head and took Levi’s soft dick in his mouth; he fed himself it like a gigantic noodle, slurping its warm spongy softness. Levi could feel it hanging limp down the back of his throat. But the interesting sensation did not last for long. Ben hummed a bass line, and Levi’s dick vibrated to the rhythm. He sprang to life quickly as his cock thickened and elongated in Ben’s throat, he began to suck his cock fully. Soon Levi had a raging rock-hard boner.
Ben pulled the meat out of his throat. “You’re bigger than you were during winter break.”
Levi laughed drunkenly. “I know it’s 9 inches now.” He got up to get lube from his bag.
Ben smiled. “I’ve always fantasised about it being so big.”

Levi squirted the lube onto his fingers and crawled to Ben from the foot of the bed. He kissed him full and hard as he began to rub his dick. He moved down to his balls and oiled them too; finally he moved his hand to Ben’s asshole and lubed the pink pucker up. Levi broke their kiss and lubed his long thick cock.
“Get ready man.” Levi rubbed his cock.
Ben flipped over on to all fours and stuck his ass in the air. “I can’t wait to feel all of your 9-inch cock.”
Levi grabbed the base of his pulsing meat and stuck it into Ben’s round ass, slowly pushing it in as Ben grunted. He pulled slightly out, and lubed his cock more. With a second slow and firm thrust Levi had his full hard cock inside. He began to pump hard into Ben as he thrust.
“Oh fuck,” Ben grimaces. “You’re dick is so big in me!”
“Yeah, enjoy it too.”
Levi continued to thrust hard and with growing speed into Ben’s ass. Levi rubbed Ben’s back and watched his muscles squirm as he humped into Levi’s member. He held his firm hips in his hands. He leaned onto him more, and pulled slightly on his shoulders for leverage. Ben grunted and moaned. Levi could feel his ass clench tight around his quickly thrusting member. Ben began to push back more.
Ben stopped. “Levi, let’s go on the floor. I’m gonna shoot.”

They quickly separated and went to the floor, were Levi re-inserted himself, and began to thrust quickly. He reached around and grabbed Ben’s wildly pulsing cock as he thrust into him. He jerked him with each thrust.
“I’m cumming!” Ben’s ass cheeks clenched tight around his fuck pole as Levi stopped pumping, and he fired immense amounts of jizz at the ground. Ben’s back collapsed from its tensed position, and Levi pulled out.
“Let’s go back to the bed. I’m not done with you.” Levi pulled him to his feet, and pushed him on the side of the bed, with his feet trailing off. He placed Ben’s legs on his strong shoulders and thrust into him. Levi loved watching Ben’s cock as he thrust. It would gently jump around as he thrust in and his balls would bounce across the top of his cock as he pulled out.
“Ben, I’m gonna cum soon.”
“Shoot it in me.”
Levi thrust hard into his friend as he came to orgasm. The build up was intense. Levi could feel his cock growing even bigger as it twitched and fired a huge load, filling Ben’s guts to the brim with cum. Levi pulled out. “Shower time.”

They walked into the shower together, both fitting in the large stall. They showered and cleaned themselves quickly. They jumped into bed together, still naked. Again, Ben took Levi’s cock in his mouth. He sucked hard and fast until it sprayed down his throat. They fell asleep sprawled out on the bed in the hot late spring night.

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BEN HAD TO LEAVE EARLY THE NEXT DAY. He woke up Levi to tell him goodbye and that he would see him that night for the party. He went upstairs a bit later; Davis was still asleep as Levi cleaned up the house. After a little bit, Davis stumbled into the kitchen in his boxers.
“Levi do you guys have cereal?”
“Yeah man.” Levi got it out for him.
Levi cleaned in the kitchen as Ben ate his cereal. “So what was with the whole nudity thing last night?” Ben looked at him innocently.
“I don’t know Davey. I was pretty drunk. That’s probably what it was.”
“If you say so.” He munched his cereal. “When did I go upstairs?”
Levi thought back. “Around midnight, maybe twelve-thirty.”

“Then where’d you go with Ben for almost forty minutes?” Ben looked at him, this time not so innocently. “Hmm?”
“I don’t know. We came back upstairs I think.”
“Well Levi, I don’t blame you. He’s attractive.”
Levi turned his back to Davis as he scrubbed the island. “That’s crazy Davis. I’m not doing anything with Ben.”
Davis laughed. “Well that’s not what it sounded like.” He took his bowl to the sink. “Why do you think I had a hard-on?”
Levi looked hard at Davis from across the kitchen. “It’s not like I have a relationship or anything. It’s just for shits.”

“I know Levi.” Davis headed downstairs. “I’m going to go shower.”

Levi couldn’t believe that Davis had found out about he and Ben. Fucking him the previous night may not have been the best decision; he didn’t know what would happen if Christy found out. He wasn’t sure if their open relationship extended to their mutual male friend. He heard Davis yelling from downstairs. He went down to see what he needed. When he entered the basement he saw Davis sitting on the couch, naked. His hand worked furiously between his legs on his cock.
“Take your clothes off Levi. Let me see that big dick of yours.”
Levi obliged, quickly pulling off his shirt. He sat down next to Davis, and pulled his shorts and underwear off. His semi hung heavy between his legs, and over the edge of the couch. His balls splayed out on the cushion. Levi watched Davis as he pulled his meat; Levi began doing the same to his well-used meat. They sat there for a bit pulling their cocks together.
“Shit your dick is giant.”
“Yours isn’t exactly tiny.” Levi joked.
Davis tentatively reached his hand across to Levi. “Can I, you know, touch it.”
Their thighs rubbed. Levi didn’t want to take this too far. Davis was like his brother. “Yeah man. But that’s it.”
“Ok man.” Davis sounded mildly disappointed as he grasped Levi’s thick piece. “It’s thicker than mine.”
“Yeah, it looks that way.” Levi said. He reached his hand over and placed a hand on Davis’ cock. “This doesn’t feel bad, man. How big are you?”
“Just under 8 long, and somewhere between 5.5 and 6.” He said as he nearly drooled over Levi’s cock.
“I’m sure you’ve never had complaints.” Levi said as he felt Davis work his cock especially well.
“No. But I wish I had your cock, Levi. It’s perfect.”
They continued to work their meat sticks, working hard to make the other cum. Levi put his free hand around the base of his cock while Davis worked his head. With his free hand Davis was playing with his tight and full ball sack, also gently rubbing his hole.
“Oh shit man!” Davis suddenly said, and shot 7 full and milky streams of cum across the room. “I wasn’t expecting to cum that soon!”
Levi laughed gently, and wrapped both of his hands around the pole, and began to jerk it hard. There was an exposed bit at the top that Davis quickly wrapped his hand around. Quickly, Levi began to cum, he groaned and shot six powerful jets further than Davis had.”
“Well that was fun.”
“Hell yeah it was.” Levi said. “But we’re not doing anything more, ok?”

“That’s fine.”
“I have to clean the house before the show tonight.”
Davis helped him clean up the rest of the house before they parted ways that afternoon.

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's the next bit. I hope everyone enjoys!

THE SUN WAS JUST STARTING TO SET IN THE SMOKY SKY. For some reason, Levi was here entertaining Julia and Ben in the back yard. They sat around on the patio furniture smoking and talking for an hour or so. Then the conversation suddenly turned sexual.

Julia had gone into the restroom and get a drink of water; Levi and Ben were all alone for the time being. “How is Christy in the sack man?”
“She’s amazing, actually.”
“That’s fantastic.” Ben laughed, and hit the pipe. “Have you ever had a threesome, Lev?”
“No. Christy wouldn’t go for that.”
“Do you want to?”
Levi thought it over. Ideally, he would have had a threesome with two girls first. “Right now, with you and Jules?”
“Yeah, bro, definitely, she wants to do it. She told me that herself. She only wants to do it with people she knows.” He laughed.
“I don’t want to go backdoor.”
“More for me then i guess.”
Julia was walking out at that moment. “Not going to happen, Ben.” She sat down and looked at Levi. “Do you want to Levi? It will be fun!”
He looked at his two friends. He had had sex with Ben already. He had sucked and licked and twirled his thick tongue in Julia already, what more was sex? “Ok, lets go.”

They went quickly down the steps to the basement when they realised the others wanted to do it just as bad. They stood looking at each other in the TV room, not sure how to start. Julia looked right at Levi for a split second and he came towards her. Their tongues met and they kissed each other hard, sharing in the excitement. Ben reached down and grabbed Julia’s hand and gently pulled her towards him. Ben kissed her hard.
“Hey, c’mon not so fast.” Levi said as Julia got pulled away from him.
Ben and she kissed. “if you want some come over and get it.”
Ben and Julia were locked together, Levi put his face next to theirs and kissed the very corner of Julia’s full sexy lips. She turned to him and their tongues played in each other’s mouths. Then a third entered and Levi could feel their faces rubbing together.
Ben stopped the kiss. “Can we go to your room, Levi? There is a bed there after-all.”
“We should. A bed is better than the floor.”

Levi hopped up and they followed him. They got in the room and fell on the bed together, with Julia in the middle. Levi kissed her full and hard on the mouth as Ben kissed her neck. Levi ran his hand down her stomach against her already gently thrusting body. He slipped his hand under her flowing sundress and rubbed her smooth as silk thighs. Levi felt Ben’s breath on his nose, and backed away. H e moved down to Julia’s hips and slowly ran his fingers up her thighs and tickled them. She laughed coyly as Ben kissed her. Levi slowly pulled her boy short underwear off.

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Levi went back and began kissing both of them, continuing their earlier hot three-way kiss. Levi’s hand inched up Julia’s thighs to her pussy. He gently began rubbing her clit. Julia giggled. He felt another hand as Ben began to work her g-spot.
“Oh god, you musicians can work your fingers just right.” Julia sighed.
Soon, Julia was pulling their pants off entirely. Their cock were out in front of her face. “Levi, you’re so much longer!” She wrapped one hand around the base, then her other on top of that. Ben put his hand out and covered the last bit of shaft, and the purple throbbing head. Julia reached around Ben’s thick fuck stick as she and Ben jerked Levi’s long meat; “But you guys are the same thickness.”
She laughed, “Levi, you’re definitely going to be fucking me.”

She leaned over and began sucking Ben’s dick as he and Levi worked Levi’s big cock. The two boys leaned together and kissed deeply, sharing in the sexual ecstasy. Ben suddenly jerked away.
“Holy crap! I’m already cumming!” his hips bucked as he sprayed Julia’s throat with his big load.
Julia sucked it out and spit. “Alright, is someone going to please me now?” She slowly pulled off her dress. She was naked underneath; her body was graceful and curvy, her 19 year old body was toned, but still femininely soft.
Levi went right to her. “I will.” He jumped between her legs, his cock was thick, hard, long, and ready to give her the utmost in pleasure.

He rubbed her pussy; it was dripping wet and there could not have been a better time to just stick it on in. He wrapped his hand around the base of his cock and rubbed the head of his dick against her sweetly dripping lips. He rubbed the ridges of his smooth head against her clit. She gently squirmed.
“Just do it Levi, C’mon. Fuck me!” After she said that, Levi couldn’t resist.
Levi thrust his head into her. She groaned, and pushed against the strong cock, hungrily trying to fill herself with it. Levi pushed as Julia began to rock her hips against the bed. He was trying to get the first half in.
“Julia, hold still it’s not in yet.”
“Seriously? “ She lay still.

Levi pushed his cock into her, and pulled it out, repeating this slowly until Julia’s soaking pussy juice and his pre-cum coated his entire cock thickly. He slid in her easily.
“OH, yes Levi. That’s amazing.” She ground against him. “Ben, where are you?”
“I’m jerking to this hot sight!”

Levi turned to see Ben sitting in his armchair working his cock. “Come and join us on the bed, Ben.”

He got up and sat down next to their faces they both watched him as he pulled and twisted his meat, covering it with lube so his hand slipped across the oily throbbing mass. Julia began licking it as she was pounded by Levi’s thick long member. Soon, he joined too and they worked over Ben’s thick cock with their skilled tongues and mouths. Soon Julia was moaning very loudly.
“OH Just fuck me!! FUCK me Levi!” Levi complied as he deep-throated Ben’s leaking dick. “HARD! HARD LEVI!” She screamed in pleasure, actually screamed as she dug her hand into Levi’s muscled back. He watched as her hand clenched hard on Ben’s toned thigh. It looked painful, but it just made Levi thrust even harder, driving Julia into orgasmic madness.
“Here it cums!” the sight of Julia bucking wildly against Levi had made Ben fall over the edge. Thick hot fiery ropes of cum shot deep into Levi’s throat, Julia grabbed the back of Levi’s head and pulled him towards her. She sucked Ben’s cum out of his mouth. Ben fell towards her, and she spit it in his mouth. He swallowed it.

Levi was the only one who hadn’t cum yet. After this intensely hot exchange, he felt his cock throbbing. “Holy shit, Julia, I’m going to explode.” He thrust hard just as it came pulsing up his throbbing hot member he pulled out. Julia moaned loudly and juice squirt out her tired pussy. Levi jerked his throbbing cock twice with both his hands and it unloaded. It sprayed Ben and Julia hard, covering both of their hot torsos in his thick heavy pearly cum. He fell down on both of them and they lay in their hot, sweaty afternoon.