Watching your friends drill your partner?

D_Dickson Derelicked

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not sure it would be the same in real life but does anyone else get turned on by the thought of a friend fucking their partner?

This is my fantasy: My girlfriend starts by sucking my friend's cock, then he gives her tits a real good sucking. Then he puts his fat cock inside her, and totally drills her. She grabs his ass whilst fucking and shouts how big his dick is. Then when they finish, he cums all over her tits.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure it would be the same in real life but does anyone else get turned on by the thought of a friend fucking their partner?

This is my fantasy: My girlfriend starts by sucking my friend's cock, then he gives her tits a real good sucking. Then he puts his fat cock inside her, and totally drills her. She grabs his ass whilst fucking and shouts how big his dick is. Then when they finish, he cums all over her tits.

Sounds like a cuk fantasy to me so yes id imagine this does happen in real life quite often. I dont see the attraction myself but everyone is different.

Last edited:

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Sounds like a cuk fantasy to me so yes id imagine this does happen in real life quite often. I dont see the attraction myself but everyone is different.

Could be a cuk fantasty, for sure. However, there are plenty of fantasies that peope have about having threesomes, watching buddies or gfs fuck other people, etc., that are not cuk situations, per se. I didn't want to read too far into the OP's post...it could have just been awkwardly worded.

bluegenes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm totally into it. Been with girls who are into it too.

I had one GF and this was our biggest fantasy together. We never did it for real but talking about it during sex was awesome. Major turn on.

I'm not sure I could've actually done it with her as I had feelings for her. But I think if we were on vacation somewhere and it just happened I'd be all about it. But couldn't do it with a buddy.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
More experiences in this vein are to be found in the thread "Best Friend Fucking Your Wife" -- link below.

I mostly want it to be a friend, not some stranger. But I have enjoyed that too.

And I do specifically want it to be a woman I care about -- in fact, my wife.

Yorkylass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hav been in the situation of havin a 3some with my exs good friend. I was as keen as my bf was to do it as his friend was gooooorgeous and we all had a really good dirty time but after the event was when things got weird, bfs jealousy, me and the friend feeling sexual tension having crosse that line, everything fell apart. I would do it again though lol I don't miss my ex as much as I would regret not getting experiences in life

welder_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes i have seen it done and done it threesomes and watching somebody fuck my girl, i guess it turned me on watchin my partner cumming as i have a thing where i get turned on by watching and listening to girls reciving alot of pleasure !

D_18xg

Just Browsing
Media
Wow. I share exactly the same phantasy !!!
However, I didn't happen to find anyone from Switzerland or surroundings yet to make this come true ...

Yes, I fantasize about this quite often. I would love to witness my wife being drilled by one of my hung friends while she moans with pleasure. We'll talk about it while in bed, but it has never gone past that. Just talking about it with her makes me quite horny. We discuss this one friend of mine that has a rather large cock--I couldn't say how large it is hard, but soft it's easily 6" long. I think she finds it quite stimulating to imagine riding his prodigious piece of meat. Maybe some day...

fastkat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I should start by saying I've been with my partner for three years now. I have always had interest in this type of thing, watching him get drilled by another guy... But when we started dating I pretended not to really like those sort of situations and I really hid a lot of my fantasies because I was scared of being judged. Long story short.... Not being honest with him about what I truly was into and/or wanted to try, made me unhappy ultimately and he always felt like I was lying to him. We actually made it through and now two years later several threesomes and twice I've watched him get fucked. It's so hot. As long as everyone can be an adult about it then you should go ahead. At least in my case the honesty has strengthened our relationship and opened our sexual arena to a world of new things.