Watching?

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
A lover tells me she'd like to watch me fuck another woman while she masturbates, then gets fucked by me herself. I'm not opposed to this idea, and will encourage her to find a friend to join in, but is this really something women would like to do?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wouldn't work for me.

I'd love to watch a couple having sex. But I would NOT want to watch someone I love have sex with another person, no way no how!

B_houugadunor

Media
Depends how close you and your GF are, if she is the marrying type, I would say dont go for it, because it will only cause problems down the line.

If however, shes just a good time gal, go for it!!

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right, on the marrying type. I have read several times, nearly all relationships that add a 3rd party or more. End up in a split sooner or later. And as far as a woman watching her man with another woman. tho' it is considered rarer then a man wanting to watch his woman with another man. The percentage is going up. Just as women that cheat are going up percent wise also. Women are much more in demand in the work place and in POWER roles etc. The ammount of women that now cheat is nearly the same as the ammount of men that have done so in the past. So it would be normal to think, more and more women are having similar fantasies that men have usually had.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lover tells me she'd like to watch me fuck another woman while she masturbates, then gets fucked by me herself. I'm not opposed to this idea, and will encourage her to find a friend to join in, but is this really something women would like to do?

apparently your lover likes to do it, so why would you question it?? do you do anything without checking the peanut gallery first?